test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Partisans - BOffs and a Door

rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
The door in the hallway before the first group of enemies on Gorath is one BOffs do NOT like to go through for some reason. Two always seem to want to stay in the hallway when you go through this particular door. Although today I had all four of my BOffs and Martok actually sink into the ground in the doorway.

Screenshot provided of the offending door.
screenshot%202020-10-11%2013.09.34.png?dl=1

Not sure if this is a pathing issue or what. Usually just a minor annoyance that requires you to manually order a couple BOffs through one at a time. But having my whole team and Martok actually sink down into the ground was a bit of an issue. And why that particular door? They don't have any problems with any other door in the place. Just that one.
db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)

Comments

• kajofolfkajofolf Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I had the same problem with two of my characters. A workaround is using the "Regroup Bridge Officers" button. At least that fixed it for me, since the stuck BOFFs port to me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    kajofolf wrote: »
    I had the same problem with two of my characters. A workaround is using the "Regroup Bridge Officers" button. At least that fixed it for me, since the stuck BOFFs port to me.

I honestly forgot that was added into the game and had been using the manual "go here" commands.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)