test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Synthwave TFO BUG

So, after all this time, a "supposed" fix, the transports not moving and/or getting stuck in the Starbase has made this TFO pointless. Getting penalized because you have to leave the TFO before its "complete", well, as many would say, quite annoying. (Being nice) At this point, I would say remove Synthwave TFO, and just leave the Story Mission.

30Minute Penalty for a Cryptic TRIBBLE-up...well, can't say I'm that surprised...

Comments

• saimorphx#5330 saimorphx Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Please fix this! I can only force myself to do this once. now I have a penalty for Cryptic not testing! THANK YOU!!!
    So, after all this time, a "supposed" fix, the transports not moving and/or getting stuck in the Starbase has made this TFO pointless. Getting penalized because you have to leave the TFO before its "complete", well, as many would say, quite annoying. (Being nice) At this point, I would say remove Synthwave TFO, and just leave the Story Mission.

30Minute Penalty for a Cryptic TRIBBLE-up...well, can't say I'm that surprised...

Oh, you don't know how hard it is for me to be nice right now!

Cryptic, are y'all hiring? if I get paid to test for bugs, I'll sit here 16hrs a day for you! but when you are wasting my time. NO!

Honestly, why wasn't this tested? like really!! >.<