test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just a suggestion! $$$$

saimorphx#5330 saimorphx Member Posts: 42 Arc User
So, this House Shattered, got me thinking, everyone is splitting up, it's a great time to add a new playable Klingon race, The Discovery House Mo'Kai era Klingons. With the house's shattered, and very, very loose alliances, etc. There has to be defectors!

Just pushing for a new playable race. who can join any faction, or house, etc... and get a new recruit event! XD
And it can be an addon for the discovery era characters already for the federation.

The federation has the current timeline, TOS, and Disco... Klingons have Current era Klingons. They need some love!

Give them an extra trait slot like aliens, and some special trait. Give folks a reason to build a new Klingon character, and Disco era Science Klingons can get a T6 ship, with the missing Secondary deflector for the account from the Imperial Rift Space Set, this set looks very Science based, What Imperial Set would exclude the best part of the set? OR, Maybe make it all a "Mo'Kai Renegade/Rouge Starter Pack"...

or 2 variants, a free one that can only join the Klingon faction, and the pack option that can join any faction...

I don't think I'll ever get a real playable Lukari, but maybe a real playable Disco era Klingons!!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    I think there are plans to have DSC Era Klingons in some form. Not sure if it will just be customization options, a subfaction, or what.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • saimorphx#5330 saimorphx Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I can't edit, maybe a Klingon version of "Winter of Discontent" that plays off of what is going on...
    Or "Winter of Dissent"
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I think there are plans to have DSC Era Klingons in some form. Not sure if it will just be customization options, a subfaction, or what.

Sweet!!!
  • mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    I think the problem with making a sub faction for the KDF (TOS or DSC) is that there is so little draw from.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    TOS for sure. DSC... we kinda have more to go off of, both from season 1 and 2.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.