test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thanks for the notification on the server down

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
Great been in this boring new TFO since 15 mins and then boom server down. Good job Cryptic thanks for the advanced notifications.
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• thehnthehn Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    yah kicked then down.
    No announcement either?
    Had only just gotten on a few minutes earlier but cant find anything posted anywhere.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    I was just trying to redo the skillsets after realizing that they reset yesterday and BAM the server crashed and I was only on 2 of 12 :(
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    Don't think it was intended. The whole game has been behaving strangely since the server came up yesterday.

Not so sure about that since they screwed a lot up with yesterdays patch.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • ceesay09ceesay09 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    popcorn time
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    I was just trying to redo the skillsets after realizing that they reset yesterday and BAM the server crashed and I was only on 2 of 12 :(

Same... [sigh] Can't wait to respec all those characters a second time.
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    That is about half way through one of the most boring TFO's yet that will have to be done again once they get things hopefully working properly. )=
  • ceesay09ceesay09 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    time to get new servers and same old lag in game and bugs as well
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    Broken Direct X for many
    Broken Free Phoenix Boxes
    Broken TFO
    Broken Server
    Yep House Shattered
    eazzie wrote: »
    Broken Direct X for many
    Broken TFO
    Broken Server
    Yep House Shattered

:D That is actually funny.
  • p331p331 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    Broken Direct X for many
    Broken TFO
    Broken Server
    Yep House Shattered

:D That is actually funny.

Welcome to the new update and Year of the Shattered Server.
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    Yep. I had a patch and saw it was down. Any fix time?
  • hdcamperhdcamper Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    arg, hire someone new
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    3rd attempt to do the new terribly boring TFO as last two jammed completely, and servers die.

Really, out of all this nonsense, making all our ships one tier old overnight including promo and gamble ships, the only thing that truly bothers me is the full screen flashing which happens every single time a bigger enemy boss NPC blows up, and bothers my eyes even on low monitor brightness where everything looks dull anyways.

STO Shattered. Dare I say good riddance.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Was sat waiting for that last transport to die or move when they tripped over the cable.

Might have got it done if I hadn't decided to confirm that both onna and grym were fubarred prior to joining the tedium.
    I think I was on the last cutscene of the new episode when things died.
    Look like the Login Server has had enough and decided to do one
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    It is 11:00 in Tokyo. I want to try this content.
    I probably have to wait till tomorrow. But I am glad we had an announcement...hopefully all my characters are there when I log on...
    The question is did the server go to Sto'vo'kor or Gre'thor?
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    Gre'thor :)
  • robynkaterobynkate Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    @coldnapalm I'd agree, but what surprises me is they release something to the main server that wasn't thoroughly tested. They are too many bugs in the new update, than with the one that came before it seems.
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    SIGH...seriously...they need to scrap this whole update, give everyone the reward for the latest event and scrap anything they have planned until they get their house in order for anything new.

Thirded
  • phonyhawkphonyhawk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

STO needs to hire you as Chief Notifications Officer. That was priceless.
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    I imagine that QA while working from home is a new type of hell.

STO isn't the only game suffering from this right now. Heck, games aren't even the only industry suffering from bad or delayed content.

Still not happy about it, but such is pandemic normal.
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    SIGH...seriously...they need to scrap this whole update, give everyone the reward for the latest event and scrap anything they have planned until they get their house in order for anything new.

You know that wont happen. They rather release more broken stuff as long as promo and lock boxes are selling.
    I've posted a tweet (as most things get put on social media these days) hoping a response might be made there
This discussion has been closed.