test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why after every patch so hard to start and play?

volticuavolticua Member Posts: 106 Arc User
Why after every patch so hard to start and play? After every patch we get a lot of bugs. Did you ever tested your code?
You cant just start and play after patch.
b166f128a71f90c6e41b35e30e681fbc.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    You cannot simply walk to the login servers!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    My main character is gone! It is me oldest character, created when Klingons could only PvP. It had all the good stuff. I just dont feel like playing the game now.
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    trygvar13 wrote: »
    My main character is gone! It is me oldest character, created when Klingons could only PvP. It had all the good stuff. I just dont feel like playing the game now.

Make sure you didn't accidently log into the test server.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User

Make sure you didn't accidently log into the test server.

No, i have the same problem, it's a bug, create a ticket, the more of us, the quicker they solve it! old chars dissapear from the servers!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Thankfully all of mine on my main acct are still there. I have 20 characters on that one and still do.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    6 snr and disconnects
    1. In Khitomer Accord and Donatra is down to 28% despite login back in the map transfer took so long it I was beamed back to New Romulus
    2. Disconnected on New Romulus 80% progress on staging area, logged back in and progression reset to zero
    3. Picked up kill x Voth in 5 mins disconnected and the number of kills was reset to 0 but the timer was not so lost half the time and my kills
    4. Every single character needs a skill reset as skill invalid

Whoever greenlit this to go live needs a serious rap across the knuckles
    Post edited by ussvaliant2#1952 on
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    I can't select almost all of my characters. They just get stuck saying, loading, but they never appear on the window to actually click to confirm to load up.
    The Phoenix Box guy is on Drozana but clicking the mission, just cycles it back and the mission doesn't take, so I can't claim a free box.
    The LLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGG! WOW! In the SynthWave with some of the worst, if not the worst music in the game. Pets just further lag out the whole instance.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    idk, i can't even login, so i'm just monitoring forums post. maybe i haven't even one char at account XD
    What's if this lags when you can't login for reducing the load of server? And only chosen can login
    467ba90a9678672b262ffb4dfd1d173d.jpg
    Post edited by volticua on
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User

It better not, I just bought a fleet kamarag and upgraded it. ALL of my ultimate teck upgrade tokens are on that toon.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Easy for me to agree with the op here.

Even bugs aside it makes no sense at all to sell more power on the one hand and make a new map where nothing alike is needed on the other. 😑

Hard to see any direction for the game here.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    I can't get pas away by this puns. Last time when we have a lot of bugs was patch of Swarm. There was many bugs in game, many bugs in story. Today there are patch of House Divided which means it divide who can play and who don't XD
  • Options
    mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    The only bug I noticed was when I tried to unlock skills for my specialization the "purchase" button stayed grayed out despite me having the skill points. I was able to double click the skill to unlock it though.
This discussion has been closed.