test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is anyone else stuck with 2 active ships?

eahawkeahawk Member Posts: 8 Arc User
I'm having an issue where my starter ship, Malachowski Class, is stuck as a Current Ship. I can select and equip another ship, but my starter stays listed, and when I go to Customize, it's the only one I have the option to change. I can't dismiss it, because it stays active no matter what other ship I change to & I can't do anything with any other ship. I submitted a ticket, but I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rickvic#6033 rickvic Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Yopp, my jem hadar
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Known bug, devs are working pm it. However DO NOT PLAY the toon that has that bug. If you havent already contact support and give them the full details.

I say DO NOT PLAY the toon, as in the past sometimes how devs have resolved that issue is to roll your toon back to a certain date. So anything you gain in a certain period could be lost.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    robynkaterobynkate Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Yes same here. It happened right after reclaiming a ship that I was going to use the T6X on.

@foxman00 thanks for the heads up. I was taking so frustrated with the issue that I was taking any account bound items from that character to delete the character and start a new one... 🙁

hopefully they have it fixed by end of maintenance tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.