test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to obtain the free phoenix prize pack from vendor

jkwrangler2010jkwrangler2010 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
On PC, I'm unable to obtain the free phoenix prize pack from the vendor on Drozana or DS9. The button is there on the interact screen but does nothing.

Comments

• sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Not a bug, exactly. This was part of the old phoenix events, before they made phoenix boxes permanent in the dil store. The option to get a free one is no longer valid, they just forgot to remove it.
    1xe027q.png
  • bnuts#2055 bnuts Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    So they haven't actually brought it back?
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    The blog about experimental upgrades is somewhat unclearly writen, but once you read it carefully it states, that there should be daily free phoenix pack:
    ... the next major story update will mark the re-release of special limited-time events associated with the Phoenix Prize Pack, where all players may claim one free pack each day. Experimental Starship Upgrade Tokens will be available on the Phoenix Reclamation Store only during these special events, the first of which will be scheduled to run until October 12th, 2020.
    It may be error in the blog and it is somewhat convoluted, but I do read it as "there wil be daily free Poenix Pack until October 12th"...
  • nhwildcat75nhwildcat75 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    i can’t get one either nor can others I know. Seems to be a lot of people looking for them. I agree that the way it reads the free ones should be available. They’d should either fix it or state there was a mistake. With today’s long, unexpected “maintenance” I thought that was one of the things they were doing.