test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lost 3 main and oldest chars, that where present last week

gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
Today, i log in just to see that 3 of my oldest chars are gone, Grish, Gaevs and Laghk, two feds and 1 klingon, with all ther unique ships, including some vere difficult to find promo ships!, i created a ticket!!
The forces of darkness are upon us!

Comments

• trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    I have the same problem. I spoke with a CSR but he couldn't do anthing. He created a ticket and could not promise my character would or could be restored. It is my oldest character and has (had) all the goodies.
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    If they cannot restore the things i lost, that took me 9 years to get, this game will be dead for me, as i got a Universe Class among other ships and goodies... i really need those back!
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem with at least one of my characters.
  • tuskin67tuskin67 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I have a sorta similar issue, the character is still on the list, but clicking on them won't bring them up.
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    Update: Missing 3 characters.
    angarus1 wrote: »
    Update: Missing 3 characters.

So, you too?, damn, this is big!... this is one of the biggest bugs i have seen so far...
  • trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    Yeah. There have been a few bugs over the years but this new patch beats them all. Skills not working, 2 active ships, characters lost or not playable. Really? Was this ever tested? Losing a character that I've been playing since Day 1 is not fun at all. I was not too happy with all the Discovery content but at least it was new content. But losing years of investment in a character because of a bug is the nail in the coffin. I really hope they can bring it back.
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
    They are working on a fix, by the last comunication, perhaps it will be pushed on thursday..