test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need better access to Aegis doffs

It is my understanding that, as the game is now, the only way to acquire one of the doffs necessary for constructing the Aegis space gear is by 1) random roll from duty officer R&D help requisition, or 2) purchase on the Exchange. As I have been searching for one of these doffs for some time now, let me tell you, these are inadequate methods of acquiring this necessary doff. Would the game developers please add in some task or process for acquiring an Aegis doff? Especially after one has built up over 15 Engineering reputation levels. No one is selling theirs and, as these are rare doffs, they ain't dropping every 48 hours from the recruitment request process.

Comments

• mauiddeeb#6429 mauiddeeb Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I've read and been told by support that they can be purchased from the exchange. So not sure about the bound part. But I sure haven't found one yet on there. 🙂
    I've heard they can be purchased in a fleet vendor. But I've never joined a fleet but I need to find one who will allow me to purchase from their store ASAP.
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I have one toon that has 3 Aegis doffs (Gumerra or something like that), that he got through random chance while levelling up. I have yet another toon, one of my first ever ones, that has yet to manage to get one.

The thing is though, the Aegis set isn't that great compared to other sets easily gotten from mission rewards, and the last time I looked, Aegis gear was relatively sheap on rhe exchange, cheap enough that it sure isn't worth my time making it to sell.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
    Yep, after further digging and trying, I'm convinced westmetals is correct with their comment above. Requesting R&D support staff at Academy.