test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bridge

spielman1spielman1 Member Posts: 1,331 Arc User
Well here i am again 3 months later reporting the same Bridge officer bug for the ROmulan Republic Federation aligned characters yet again for the 3rd year in a row.
Bridge officer Bug has the Bridge officer using the main characters costume officer as stated was noticed came up and reported 3 years ago still no change to the ticket i submitted and still no fix.(good job ignoring obvious bugs yet says they the company says they read the reports well proof is in the pudding).
The Federation aligned Characters can not tell Bridge officers that are Klingon Aligned wasting money and time for the player base in general. ( read the above par on pudding same thing same problem still not addressed.)
Color Pallets between Male and Female officers for the 24th Century Uniforms still does not match at all after the Romulan Original release yet all other uniforms in the game was addressed.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    First, could you be more specific in your title what you are talking about since you are not talking about bridges but bridge officers? Second, could you put a space between your items in this thread so they are not a wall of text? Third, please do not editorialize just post the bug report or bug reports. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    westmetals wrote: »
    spielman1 wrote: »
    sthe91 wrote: »
    First, could you be more specific in your title what you are talking about since you are not talking about bridges but bridge officers? Second, could you put a space between your items in this thread so they are not a wall of text? Third, please do not editorialize just post the bug report or bug reports. Thanks. :)

Not trying to be mean or anything but no, if you want world perfect reports then tell Cryptic to start fixing theme so players wont have to report the bug 15 times in 3 years. Thank You

I think what he's saying is that it's an ineffective report when people have to puzzle out what you meant to say.

I'm guessing here, partially, but I think you're referring to Romulan BOFF candidates being allocated to either the Fed or Klingon factions, but that allocation not being visible while they are in the Exchange?

Yes, that is what I am saying. Think of the title of the thread as a thesis statement or the main idea of a paper.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.