test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Tara B: Thanks for the more gentle start, I didn't feel like going all out so early. Its more fun this way. *She takes a couple of the jabs but sidesteps the kick and goes for a right hook*

Serah: *she breathes deep for a moment* I'd love to!
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *Tara A blocks the hook and quickly sidesteps to match Tara B.

Tora Ziyal. Karen changes into her PJs and stretches.*
    *Tara B throws a lariat to catch Tara A during the side step*

*Serah gets changed into her PJs too*

Serah: You know... before we start... *She looks at her pajamas* I was kind of thinking of trying out some... "different" pajamas. *she blushes softly*
    *The lariat connects, Tara A grunting as she continues raising her arm; originally to block but now locking around Tara B's arm and trying to throw her down.

Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: What do you mean? *She looks curious.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    At a high end club at the UNSC capital

Davik sits in his private suite sharing a large expensive meal and drinks with Irons. While Davik himself is involved in mostly black market and illegal goods Irons is the head of Missiriah armory. A company that has large expensive contracts with the UNSC.

Davik: so things seem to be slowing down now that this primordial business has settled down.

Irons: possibly. We just received another large contract for weapons and military gear from the UNSC so things aren’t going that quietly it seems. Or the at least the UNSC doesn’t expect them to stay that way.

He takes a long drink before continuing.

Irons: and how are things in your field of business. Busy as normal I’d wager.

Davik let’s a smile cross his face.

Davik: indeed. There has been a lot of weapons running lately for a number of groups. Heck I have one client who wants to get his hands on a military grade frigate. That and a few odd requests for an enhanced drug.

Irons: interesting. Well at least that means business is good.

The two nod as they turn their attention back to the show going on.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    *She manages to but Tara B sweeps her leg at the same time, forcing them onto their sides*

Serah: Well... I was thinking of wearing some... lingerie.~ *she tries to sound flirty but is a bit bashful*
    westx211 wrote: »
    *She manages to but Tara B sweeps her leg at the same time, forcing them onto their sides*

Serah: Well... I was thinking of wearing some... lingerie.~ *she tries to sound flirty but is a bit bashful*

*Karen smiles playfully.*

Karen: I mean, you don't need that to look sexy, Ser'. Besides, *she smirks* it's not like you'll still be wearing it by morning.

*Joking aside, she doesn't seem against the idea.

Nautilus. Tara A grunts and throws a knee into Tara B's gut to try and get ground control.*
    Serah: I know... but I want to. *she decides to change again, this time putting on some lacy black lingerie, blushing profusely as she shows it off to Karen* How do I look? *she does a pose trying to be sexy, but honestly it comes off more as adorable*

*Tara B takes the knee but loops her arm underneath trying to maneuver into a pin*
    Serah: I know... but I want to. *she decides to change again, this time putting on some lacy black lingerie, blushing profusely as she shows it off to Karen* How do I look? *she does a pose trying to be sexy, but honestly it comes off more as adorable*

*Tara B takes the knee but loops her arm underneath trying to maneuver into a pin*

*Karen giggles a little.*

Karen: Adorable. *Smiles.

Nautilus. Tara A fights for every inch, growling a little and trying to kick out.*
    Serah: *she remains bashful* Its supposed to be sexy! *she throws a pillow at Karen playfully, but she does appreciate the compliment*

*Tara B tries to put more pressure on her leg to fight back*

*Tara A grunts in pain and starts punching Tara B anywhere she can to get free.

Tora Ziyal. Karen giggles and throws it back at her, before changing out of her PJ top into a sports bra and kneeling on the bed, watching Serah in an almost predatory stance. She's blatantly not taking the match seriously and just wants to tangle.*

Karen: So, how do I look?
    As the club starts to die down Davik gets up along with Irons.

Davik: well my friend I hope you will keep me informed of anything major seems to be in the works.

Irons: of course. Always a pleasure to be around you.

The two shake hands as Itons nods to his guards as they leave. Davik picking up his glass and taking a drink before walking towards his room.

As he enters his room he quickly draws his small hold out pistol as he turns.

Osman: you might as well put that away. You wouldn’t be able to hit me quick enough anyway.

Davik: what do you want?

Osman: simple information. Your one of the biggest black market and crime lords in this quadrant. I have a few questions and you are going to answer them for me.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    *Dalos Alpha Prime. Satin is hanging out in a diner, drinking a milkshake, her strength inhibitor visible on her arm.*
    ryan218 wrote: »

Tora Ziyal. Karen giggles and throws it back at her, before changing out of her PJ top into a sports bra and kneeling on the bed, watching Serah in an almost predatory stance. She's blatantly not taking the match seriously and just wants to tangle.*

Serah: You look beautiful. *She smiles as she seems to get even more playful, enjoying Karen's attitude and is eager to mess around*

*Tara B finally lets go after a few hits and gets back up into a stance*

Serah: You look beautiful. *She smiles as she seems to get even more playful, enjoying Karen's attitude and is eager to mess around*

*Tara B finally lets go after a few hits and gets back up into a stance*

*Karen growls playfully.*

Karen *playful*: I seem to remember somebody talking earlier about wanting a catfight?

*Nautilus. Tara A does the same, controlling her breathing and watching Tara B carefully.*

Tara A: Gonna take more than that, Sis.
    Tara B: It would be disappointing if it was that easy. *She nods and starts to bounce off of each foot, getting into her other fighting stance*

Serah: Why yes, someone did mention that.~ *She smile and tries to pin Karen down on the bed*

*Tara A charges, before feinting and spearing into Tara B from the side.

Tora Ziyal. Karen pushes against her, wrapping her arms around Serah's neck and trying to twist her down.*
    Serah: eep! *she makes a cute Squeak as she was not prepared for Karen at all*

*Tara B uses her feet to push off the ground as Tara A makes contact then spins, adding her momentum to get them on their sides instead of Tara A on top*
    *Karen laughs and growls playfully as she tries to pin Serah.*

Karen *teasingly*: "Catfight". As in "cat", not "kitten". *Smiles teasingly.*

*Nautilus. Tara A grunts (again) and starts punching Tara B to try and roll on top.*

Tara A: For someone who thinks wrestling is 'for the bedroom' you sure are trying to put me on the ground a lot.
    *Dalos Alpha Prime. Satin is hanging out in a diner, drinking a milkshake, her strength inhibitor visible on her arm.*

OOC: Don't forget this West. ;)
    edited September 2020
    *A girl sits down across from her, jet black hair and green eyes, she appears to be of Asian descent. She appears to be 18 or 19, with a thin and lithe body, obviously someone who enjoys athletics, but despite her fairly petite form, her bust size is very... impressive to say the least*

Kaede: I'm Kaede, nice to meet you. You're the first Calvian I've seen in a while. And a cute one too.

Serah: But I like being your "kitten". *she let's herself be pinned, before trying to roll them over* Oh do you like being on top? *she teases*

Tara B: You're the one who speared into me. Would you prefer I pin you down in the bedroom? *she let's Tara A get on top but she blocks some of the punches, occassionally jabbing her*
    Davik: and so what information is it you are looking for hm.

Osman: I think you know. Criminal activity has risen all over this quadrant lately. Weapons drugs everything. And you are one of if not the biggest criminal boss in the quadrant.

Davik: oh my dear you compliment me. Well it’s very easy to run a criminal empire when the major powers are to busy to give much notice. And people overall are very easy to get hooked.

Osman: what are you really playing at. I’ve been at this long enough to know that you have some goal.

Davik: me personally just make a large profit and eventually retire and enjoy all the pleasures of life that are available.
    *A girl sits down across from her, jet black hair and green eyes, she appears to be of Asian descent. She appears to be 18 or 19, with a thin and lithe body, obviously someone who enjoys athletics, but despite her fairly petite form, her bust size is very... impressive to say the least*

Kaede: I'm Kaede, nice to meet you. You're the first Calvian I've seen in a while. And a cute one too.

Serah: But I like being your "kitten". *she let's herself be pinned, before trying to roll them over* Oh do you like being on top? *she teases*

Tara B: You're the one who speared into me. Would you prefer I pin you down in the bedroom? *she let's Tara A get on top but she blocks some of the punches, occassionally jabbing her*

*Satin looks up, smiling as she regards Kaede.*

Satin: I could say a lot of that about you. Satin.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen blushes a little as Serah rolls on top.

Nautilus.*

Tara A: You just had to make it weird.

*She chuckles a little before grunting at a jab and catching Tara B's arm, trying to put her in an armbar.*
    Tara B: Its only weird if you want it to be. *she smiles teasingly, struggling to pull away* After all, I said it was for the bedroom and you're the one who's been pinning me down all the time. *she's got a slightly mocking flirt tone in her voice*

Serah: What's wrong? *she leans down as she pins Karen and kisses her, their chests pressed together for a moment* Or maybe you prefer when I'm top.

Kaede: Satin is certainly an interesting name. I like it. What brings you here? *she raises an eyebrow curiously*
    Tara A: If you want this arm back in one piece, stop talking. *She smiles teasingly as she twists Tara B's arm a little.*. Unless it's to say "uncle".

*Tora Ziyal. Karen blushes even more before thrashing her torso against Serah in an attempt to break the pin.

Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Satin: Boredom I guess. Just looking for some fun.
    Tara B: Harder Mommy. *she tries to sound teasing but she is wincing a bit from the pain*

Serah: Whats the matter? I thought this was getting you... excited.~ *she sounds very flirty as she does her best to keep Karen pinned, showing a somewhat different side of herself than normal*

Kaede: I might be able to provide some of that. What kind of stuff do you do for fun?
    *Satin shrugs.*

Satin: Video games, holo-games, sports... I'm pretty fierce in a ring.

*Tora Ziyal. She keeps Karen pinned, Karen panting excitedly, grinning as she locks eyes with Serah.*

Karen: I think I like this side of you...

*Nautilus. Tara A twists the hold a little more before letting Tra B go and getting back in her stance.*

Tara A: Okay, you want a fist fight? Let's go, sister.
    Tara B: I don't know that seemed pretty fun before. *she blows a raspberry but rubs her arm feeling pretty sore then gets into her own stance*

Serah: Then let me show you what I can do. *she starts to kiss Karen passionately, starting to undress them both and fade out*

Kaede: In the ring? Do you brawl? Or is it just wrestling?