test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Adam: *enters Lythe's quarters* hope this isn't a bad time. Just making sure you're okay

Freeman: *follows her on the speeder*

Kaden: the girl I've been hanging around.

Dundee: so, they went M.I.A. after all that. Hope they're alright. They seem tough.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Reina: Well your mood swings weren't that bad when you had Alexis. Course I like to attribute that to being such a lovely wife. *she sounds playful as they arrive in sickbay* Did Briana ever go on that mission she was supposed to?

Jessica: I think so. *she nods. Honky hops off of Rose, knowing she is about to move and quacks*

Veronica: So who's the mysterious prisoner?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *blinks* I... haven't actually seen her for quite a while.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    alex: *conversing with the captains of the klingon and vanguard ships* nothing from the probes so far - just signs of them back at masan; it'll take a while longer for the rest to reach other systems, and a good day or so for them to reach systems at the edge of the probe's range - i hope either of you don't have anywhere important you need to be, because we may be here a while *he mutes the channel and turns to dundee* they're mandalorians - that's the sole reason i haven't called for a flood of S&R ships​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    lythe: *sits crosslegged in a chair with nothing but slippers and a nice looking silk bath robe that goes down to her upper thighs. her hair is down and a bit damp falling loosly over the back of the chair and her shoulders. she looks at him after taking a sip of something in a glass.* well its not the worst of times, i am fine tho. is there something the captain needed from me?

mira: oh you must mean tess, shes a little cutie, really shy but loveable once she opens up. i work with her a lot so i know her pretty well. she loves your accent, and those moments you talk in french. i can totally tell. an easy way to tell if shes interested is the amount of clicking she does. why not try talking to her when she gets back?

tess: i think im getting the hang of this! *she says thru a closed two way com channel so they can talk over the sound of the speeders.* we should be able to get there and check it out and be back by sundown. *her speeder zooms forward as she revs it up to a high speed.*

valendria: *wakes up and puts a simple robe on covering her tanktop and pajama pants she was sleeping in.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    edited September 2020
    Reina: Maybe you should check on her?

Kinkoshi: Its likely going to take a while. I am fine with continuing the search, I would rather warriors not die from being stranded in space.

*Nexa is yawning, still in her sleepwear, sort of awake, but still groggy as she gets up*
    alex: i just don't want them to think they've been abandoned - i really don't want a repeat of the krall incident​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Nyssa runs around, finding a clump of tree, Rose waits for her to find a hiding place: Honky, think you cna find Nyssa?

Hacket: Commander Shepard.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Freeman: we can only hope, kid!

Kaden: i.. I mean i might try...

Adam: no, I'm just making sure you're fine... have everything you need...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Krystal: Probably.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Reina: Alright. *she kisses Krystal's cheek and starts to do a more in depth scan of her pregnancy like Kayla took for Reina*

Veronica: Shepherd is in jail?

*Honky quacks and starts to waddle off, much faster when walking around than other ducks as he hurries off and starts checking around trees till he finds Nyssa*
    *three detected*
    Krystal: Well... hopefully I won't get as big as I did with the twins... I swear that maternity uniform barely fit. Guess I'll have to dig that old thing out again...
    Reina: Uh... I don't know if you'll be able to... it looks like... triplets. *she blushes* Oh my.
    Krystal: Wha... I... wha...
    *Krystal.EXE has stopped working*
    (didn't she only have two kids in the future? and you yelled at me for having so many)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2020
    Reina: I was expecting twins at the most. This is good but um I oh *Reina.exe has also blue screened*

(Shadow you had like 36)
    (That future kinda disappeared when Kuntel vanished. A version of Ezri and her brother (Why his name is censored I have NO idea. Main reason why he never shows up anymore) still exist as we know them, but pretty much any mention of their father is now gone.)
    *Reina decides to check the DNA for anomalies like hers*
    edited September 2020
    (what is this, stellaris?

which reminds me, i still need to finish that game i started over a month ago...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

mira: you'll try? that sounds like you're not to sure, do you really like her?

*as tess and freeman close distance on their destination they pass by a large and vast rain forest with familiar and utterly alien flora as as they reach about half a click from their destination tess slows down to a stop and takes out long range binoculars.*

tess: just as i thought, theres actual buildings there but they arnt ruins, its a town of some sort. looks pretty fortified and by the looks of activity they definitely know we crash landed. hmm i wonder if we should make contact sooner rather then later cause they'll definetly find us eventually. its not hard to miss the smoke rising from the tracyna....

lythe: oh. well yes i do, thank you. did you need anything else? *she says raising a brow.*

valendria: *walks out of her room and heads to the messhall. her hair looking messy and unkept.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    *Nexa puts on a bit of a robe over her lacey underwear, yawning as she ties it tight, heading to the mess hall, walking on autopilot*
    *A few detected*
    Krystal: *still attempting to reboot brain*
    Kaden: of course but I cannot rush this... i don't want to TRIBBLE up or make a wrong move.

Freeman: we should wait. Tell jorin first. We need a chance to fortify our camp too.

Adam: I dont know I uhhh... *trails off, looking at the ground*
    tess: we dont have to fight them but i guess precaution is always nice.

*as she finishes a group of about 12 people emerge from the trees pointing some sort of fire arms, a few of them have melee weapons pointed at them. the group consists of humans and a few alien species.*

??: halt! you come from the sky? our chief will want answers from you. come now!

tess: well.... i guess we dont have much of a choice do we?..... *she looks at freeman and subtly taps a button on her wrist that sends a distress signal back to their camp.* maybe it'll be a chance to learn about some things here.

??: move now! *he points towards the fortified town.*

jorin: *picks up tess's distress signal.* sh*t.... *taps his helmet* assault teams fortify the camp and tracyna asap we have local contacts that psi squad just ran into. biggs keep things running while i head out.

biggs: [over coms] aye sir.

*jorin walks out as the mando warriors entrench the area around the tracyna and set up sturdy walls and turrets on them with a few guard towers built into the walls.*

miraL oh... looks like your possible girlfriend is in trouble.....

lythe:*takes a sip of her drink* did you come to stand there awkwardly at the ground then? if so you are doing a good job of that. *she says rather sarcastically*

valendria: *walks into the mess hall getting a mug of coffee, not very observant of her surroundings.*
    Freeman: i don't exactly like being told what to do like this.... hey tess, do you hear any birds whistling?.. *tilts his head as he looks at her, waiting for a yes or no to act*

Kaden: she is?! *he stands up immediately* lets go!

Adam: I... I'm not trhinf to do that... i... was wondering if you wanted some company?
    edited September 2020
    *Nexa is walking towards the coffee machine when Valendria bumps into her*

Nexa: Eep! *She squeaks as she falls over onto her stomach, her robe coming off her back a bit, revealing a symbol that looks either carved in, or branding onto her, about 6 inches in diamet, right between her shoulder blades. Its placed where valendria wouldn't have noticed it in the past when they went to the spa together*

latest?cb=20090403195501

*A chiss woman walks up to Jorin, eager to finally do something worthwhile, wearing a fairly skin tight armored suit made for stealth that seems somewhat revealing, but subtle. Her body is fairly petite, but still seems to have curves in the right places and her hair is up in a ponytail*

Reashe: (Pronounced Rey-aush) Captain, I know I've only been with your crew for a relatively short time, but I really want to help out where I can. *She seems unaware of what's just happened*

Reina: Uhh seems we are both in the same boat. Are you okay hon? *she snaps her fingers in Krystal's face*
    Krystal: Three? I'm having three? *ears pop out and show she's a little freaked out by the idea*
    *a random portal opens above krystal's head, a bar of chocolate falling out of it and bonking her*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: What the... *picks up the chocolate, then looks up*
    edited September 2020
    tess: *shakes her head.* we could learn something from this, besides they might be able to help us too... so for once lets actually try a diplomatic apporoach.... im sure they're just being cautious.

??: we must return before night fall. there isnt much time.

tess: lets jsut play along for now ok? at least they speak basic so thats something. *she starts to move with the group.*

jorin: hmm? oh yes well two of our scouts ran into some locals, hence all of the fortification constriction. im hoping it ends peacefully but it never hurts to be prepared. i was about to head in the direction of this settlement they found.

mira: we can fly there... wait you dont have a jetpack i just realized that.... and these arnt made for two people. maybe if you ask the forge master nicely she'll give you one?

valendria: eh? *shes unphased as nexa ran into her as if she was running into an unmoving wall. she looks down and notices the mark but is too groggy to really say anything currently.*

lythe: keep me company? *she chuckles.* you're cute ill give you that. and what pray tell did you have in mind? *she shifts her stance a bit.*