test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Flash Sale on Infinity Packs

foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11478973

Sept 26th 8am PT - Sept 28th 10am PT

My only complaint is it seems the majority of the Flash Sales are for the gambling instead of other in-game aspects, but maybe I just miss those.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• betsyphotog#1877 betsyphotog Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I don't have a complaint, since I don't bother with the gambling anyway, but I do have an observation. As of 9:10am PT, these items are still not on sale.
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    I don't have a complaint, since I don't bother with the gambling anyway, but I do have an observation. As of 9:10am PT, these items are still not on sale.

Also not a gambler, but I do buy these packs when on sale to then sell on the exchange for EC. Dil to zen to packs to EC pays for everything I want in the game :)

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    As usual this sale happens at a time when I cannot take advantage of it 😣
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    They advertise it and its not even turned on that is the sad part of it.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
    They advertise it and its not even turned on that is the sad part of it.

If that pushes the ending date past the first of next month then I might actually be able to buy something so I am not worried about it either way.
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    With my luck, it just means 30% off being 100% disappointed. Hard Pass.
  • psytce0002psytce0002 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    Still not working in game .....
  • kelryonlorkelryonlor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Nope. Still not working in game for me either. Glad im not the only one.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Yeah lol I think some one forgot to flip a switch or press a button or something lol
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    Yeah lol I think some one forgot to flip a switch or press a button or something lol

Yeah not the first time, wont be the last time. It's an amateur club rather the professional company.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
    edited September 2020
    Cool, maybe I will be able to take advantage of the sale this time if it is not too early in the week :)
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The flash sale will probably wrap up by the 30th, otherwise it will not go towards the end of this fiscal quarter.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.