test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temperal Agent Philip Grey

the rewards you can get from Temperal Agent Philip Grey from the delta recrute for "Story Arc Completed - Vigilance (Klingon)" is bugged as i cannot claim it even though i completed it a very long time ago. i was able to claim it before the house divided update, but now i can not??

Comments

• pthe5#2621 pthe5 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    It's because with house divided they have deleted vigilance arc from the game... with the accolade and everything. This means...

No rewards
    No accolade
    No achievement for vigilance completition

Just another broken part of the game
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    pthe5#2621 wrote: »
    It's because with house divided they have deleted vigilance arc from the game... with the accolade and everything. This means...

No rewards
    No accolade
    No achievement for vigilance completition

Just another broken part of the game

i had already completed it on the delta recruit way before the update, and i was able to claim it on my federation toon a few days later, just can not claim it on my jem'hadar
  • aboundedorc0#8479 aboundedorc0 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Calming down with the events and weekend alerts for a single quarter of the year, might give them the time to perhaps, maybe work on some of those pesky lingering issues? Most work places call this quality control and it isn't a bad thing!
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,438 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Have you thought that maybe having those events and weekend alerts is a way not only to have more players log in but also because they are working on bugs including quality control? Also, those who fix the bugs are not the same people as those who develop the game. Finally, patches are always delayed because of Microsoft and Sony's requirements for certification.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Have you thought that maybe having those events and weekend alerts is a way not only to have more players log in but also because they are working on bugs including quality control? Also, those who fix the bugs are not the same people as those who develop the game. Finally, patches are always delayed because of Microsoft and Sony's requirements for certification.

i do not think quality control is very high on their list of priorities or else they would make sure that everything is working ok in an update before releasing it and causing even more bugs than than fix
    @sthe91

I'm sorry but most of the time when u answer in a threat or give ur 2 cents to some themes it doesn't rly help.

In one of my threats u have always commented rly fast without rly reading what the intense of my post was. In the end it just seem like you like to comment, not to help.

Also when some1 has a critical voice on something the devs do u jump in asap to protect them and say it's not their vault or something like that.

You are highly active here but most of the time ur comments aren't helpful or just a comment with nothing rly to say...

Im totally with the others who say that the devs should priority fix problems and bugs instead af bring new semi content loot boxes or something else and break the game even more instead of fixing the base and then build up on this
  • aboundedorc0#8479 aboundedorc0 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    "threads"
    U are right sorry, English is not my native language. Anyway I hope it's understandable what I want to say. :)
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,438 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    pthe5#2621 wrote: »
    @sthe91

I'm sorry but most of the time when u answer in a thread or give your 2 cents to some threads it doesn't really help.

In one of my threads u have always commented really fast without really reading what the intent of my post was. In the end it just seems like you like to comment, not to help.

Also when someone has a critical voice on something the devs do, you jump in asap to protect them and say its not their fault or something like that.

You are highly active here but most of the time your comments aren't helpful or just a comment with nothing really to say...

I'm totally with the others who say that the devs should priority fix problems and bugs instead of bringing new semi content loot boxes or something else and break the game even more instead of fixing the base and then build up on this

First of all, my intention is to help but sometimes I am wrong. I am not always able to read what the intent of a post since I have Asperger's Syndrome and the post at times is not clear as well which is why I ask for clarification in certain posts. I like to help, that is why I comment as well as give my two cents. I do not care about my post count.

There are even threads I do not respond to because I do not know enough about the subject matter. I have no problem with people being critical of Cryptic, I do not agree with every decision they have done and no I do not jump in to protect them, I just want the players to try to be in the dev's shoes instead of just slamming them.

I actually agree with the others that the devs should prioritize problems and bugs and wish they would be more transparent with the playerbase including having a part of the website where they posted the bugs they are currently working on and spellchecking their blogs, social media posts, the launcher, and in-game. I want them to be more professional than they are currently. I also know that those who fix the bugs are not the same people who bring new lockboxes into the game. I do not have a problem with bringing new content in and working on fixing the bugs, these do not need to be mutually exclusive. If you can also, there are Ten Forward Weeklys where you can also interact with the devs. With all that said, hope this Vigilance achievement is fixed next month and not later for those affected by this problem on consoles. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.