test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

crafting Omni directional beam array

i have created literally 100's of the omni directions of all types and have never gotten any of the Special Crafted Modifiers:
[Over], [Pen], [Snare] or [Thrust]

is this just another thing that use to work but somehow got broken because of an update?

Comments

• awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    i have had friends that have actually crafted omni's with pen a number of time about 2 years ago.
    so if it was never intended, why were they able to make them?
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    i have had friends that have actually crafted omni's with pen a number of time about 2 years ago.
    so if it was never intended, why were they able to make them?

It was possible (but not intended) and has since been fixed.

Basically .... this is just another thing that used to be broken but somehow got fixed because of an update.

do you work for cryptic or are you just assuming this, because it had been in the game for 8 years so how was it not intended to be there?

i think you have that wrong it was something that was not broken for many years of the game and they broke it. which is typical for cryptic to do and then just say it was take out because it was not suppose to be there but yet it was there for years, just so they do not have to figure out how they broke it and fix it.
  • mutantcamel#2832 mutantcamel Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Well, to be fair, the event calendar has been there for a long damn time and was intentionally removed only a few months ago by the developers. I am in no way saying it was the right thing for them to do (on the contrary, I think it was very wrong for them to do that). Just saying, the precedent exists...