test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a KDF Fleet!

carbinleadcarbinlead Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I just came back and all ready sunk some cash int eh game, not really needing much, but some people to play with and have fun would be great! I play Sci and Eng officers, mainly Engineer for now, still have no clue what I am doing with all the changes, but having a blast! I would prefer to have one that ain't all fire and brim stone, just a laid back and enjoyable thing, and no sorry I really don't want to talk on a mic at all. Contact me here or in game. I am all ways game. I am around a lot, and on a lot. Thanks!
"Satisfaction is the death of desire!"

Comments

• smi3thsmi3th Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Hi, Carbinlead. I am in the same boat as you having played the game a long time ago and recently come back to it.

I am the leader of a small KDF fleet called "I'm Too Sexy For This Fleet." It started as a bank fleet but now there are a couple people other than me. The fleet just reached level 10. There's not a lot in the fleet so far but we are part of a big armada and that's really the key.

If you need access to stuff we don't have you can get a map invite to one of our armada-mates maps, where you could use our own fleet credits and provisions to buy things at a higher level. And you can use the chat function tot talk to the whole armada. There's always someone on there.

If that interests you contact me in-game @smi3th .

If that doesn't interest you I can forward your request to one of the bigger fleets in my armada that would likely be happy to take you.

@smi3th

• kwolves21kwolves21 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hello Carbinlead,

Look into the 44th Fleet Armada, we have many active and very knowledgeable members who have been playing STO since before it was even online. Feel free to check out our website and apply if you feel like we are a good fit. We have many tutorials/guides created by members as well as a discord to discuss sto as well as many other things. We have fleets for all of your toons FED/KDF https://startrek.44thfleet.com/. We hope to see you flying with the mighty 44th very soon
  • saipan2saipan2 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    check out ToW2...active fleet...we just started our last colony upgrade so we will have a complete starbase.