test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I was unable to purchase the ship bundle form the C-store because of a failure in the game.

In the early morning on the 8th I became aware that the legendary ship bundle was for sale in the C-store for 24000 zen. I used the in game zen purchase option to purchase $200 dollars with of zen (the most you can purchase at one time) and received 20000 zen despite there being a zen sale advertised at the time. I would need more zen to purchase the bundle. I attempted to purchase more zen in-game and received an error with instructions to contact support. Without additional zen I was unable to purchase the legendary starship bundle from the c-store.

Comments

• derekg#1482 derekg Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I immediately contacted support through the web site, no chat option was available at the time. I also requested GM help in the game. Both times I described my issue as urgent. While support was eventually able to award the 4000 zen I was shorted during the first in-game purchase, no one responded to my support requests until almost a day after the ship bundle had been removed from the C-store.

The support team has escalated this issue as high as they can, but ultimately they tell me that because the bundle was removed from the c-store they are not able to help me obtain it or the items within it. I've been told its a community/development team issue.
  • derekg#1482 derekg Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    How can I direct this issue to the development team? I've waited over 6 months for this bundle to become available just so I could have access to the Legendary Pilot Warship Defiant. I'm out $200 with no option for a refund and would like to know if there is anything that can be done now, and if not how long I will need to wait again for an opportunity to purchase this bundle.

I've spend weeks getting nowhere with support and while I know there there was no intent to deceive, I feel like I got ripped off big time.