test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing science training manuals from research list

Can someone help me with this?
Hello, can someone explain me why I can't create the Training Manual for Science - Gravity Well III although my skill level says I should be able to do that? The only science manuals that I can create are Destabilizing Resonance Beam I, II and III. I don't understand what I'm missing.

I can create many Intelligence and Temporal Operative manuals (those are my two specializations). I can also create some Engineering and Tactical manuals. But for Science the selection is limited to only those 3 manuals and I want to know why.

I'm inserting below two screenshots from XBOX ONE (I'm playing STO on XBOX ONE) with my skill tree and the research list.

Thank you.
Skills screenshot
Available science training manuals screenshot

Comments

• cosminciuc#5570 cosminciuc Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Is your captain Tactical or Engineering? Because the profession based skills are mostly limited to being created by that profession only. Destabilizing Resonance Beam is an exception because the ability to make it is an episode reward, not based on skill tree.

Yes, you are right, my captain is Tactical and I remember I did a mission which rewarded me with Destabilizing Resonance Beam. Thank you so much.
  • darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Many of us make the same mistake ;)