test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Console Vanished While Readying Ship (Ticket #297477)

bridog419bridog419 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
While readying a ship and loadout that had been unused for some time the console universal - assimilated module disappeared. The ship had the console mounted, but it was an un-upgraded version of the item(the missing item was lvl xv epic). When I selected the ship's loadout from the shipyard I received the in-game message "unable to equip some items from the loadout". After that the console only appeared as a greyed-out item in the ship's console slot and it is no longer in my character's inventory or bank.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Is it in your Visuals tab? The Assimilated Module has a visual associated with it.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • bridog419bridog419 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah I checked the visual slots. It wasn't there. I'm working with support to get my character rolled back a few days, thanks though.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Is it in your Visuals tab? The Assimilated Module has a visual associated with it.
    It may have visuals, but you cannot put that console into those deflector, shield or engine slots - no matter how big the hammer!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Did not know that! Thanks for the information.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.