test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Terran Crossfield Bridge Interior Crew Uniforms

Hi.
In the Terran Crossfield bridge (that the Engle and Styx also use) the NPC officers who aren't your BOffs are dressed in either Disco or STO federation uniforms.
Could they please be dressed in Disco Terran Empire uniforms? As it would match the bridge better and it's just weird having the mix of eras.
I know it's a tiny and unimportant thing, but still it would be nice and (hopefully) small/easy change to do?
Thank you.
TOS>LDS>DSC>VOY>DS9>PRO>ENT>TNG>PIC

Bring the Enterprise XCV-330 to STO

Comments

• Options
    paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    I wish that all bridge crew NPCs dressed like the players and their Boffs.
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    I agree! There should be a tab in the tailor to set the division uniforms for your crew that should also be applied to the NPC's on your ships interior and bridge.
  • Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    +1
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
    Honestly? I'd prefer the NPC's be removed entirely from the player bridge maps. Even on the lower decks. Pathing is rough for them in the corridors. Stationary or sitting NPC's randomly spawn in the floor from time to time. Our starships should be populated by our own Boffs. Or our friends.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    In an ideal world I'd see a 'crew uniforms' tab in the tailor and a slider to change the density of lower deck 'drones' walking through the corridor. Some KDF interiors are more populated than Qo'Nos...
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    This has been discussed many many times over the years and the final answer has always been no. reason being it would use up too much time in coding, dev time, because in reality how much time is spent in the interior of your ship compared to that during playing space or ground.
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    The old circular argument. No development for interiors, because nobody uses them; meanwhile the lack of development causes them to be unattractive and gameplaywise superflous.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou