test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weapons Won't Fire...Most Of The Time

I started a Klingon character and was doing a mission, Afterlife, and found a huge bug. Your weapons won't fire...at least most of the time. You have to go to Boreth to meet Kahless, but you can't get there. You go into the system and get confronted by a bunch of Fek'Ihri. They don't seem hard to beat, really, except for the fact that 90 percent of the time, your weapons don't work. I tried beam weapons, torpedo weapons, and pretty much everything else I could think of. They wouldn't work. The only weapon I was capable of firing was the rear facing mine launcher I have.

I couldn't lock on to any of the ship. And when I COULD, I still couldn't fire at them. It was like the lock flickered on and off or something. Has anyone encountered this ? I DID run into something like this with the mission where you have to destroy the satellites and some freighters and you couldn't destroy the freighters before you are told, otherwise you couldn't finish the mission. Is something like this the case with Afterlife ?

Comments

• danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Same issue here! It happened since the new update, since ive been able to it in the past.