test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 09/08/20

Tribble has been updated to ST.110.20200830f.0

General:
  • Captains can now access a “Salvage” tab listing all salvageable items that can be discarded at once, instead of salvaging per item within the Inventory window.
Known Issues:
  • There is a current known issue where the Friends list will appear to be empty.

Comments

• entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
      I can't find this "Salvage" tab that was put in, and I just logged on a few minutes ago after a patch downloaded.

Also, the Tier 6 Promotional Ship Choice Pack hasn't been updated since the Section 31 Battlecruiser. That needs to include La Sirena and the Inquiry-class Battlecruiser.
    • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
      Neat.

I have little reason to use a salvage tab right now, with more than enough salvage on all my chars, and I haven't been bothering with endeavors since I've got the damage ones filled, but a nice qol for those that still do salvaging.
    • jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
      Also did a tribble visit and could not find the new Salvage tab.
      Checked a Fed & KDF toon .. also did a reset of the interface and settings.
    • captnharlockcaptnharlock Member Posts: 8 Arc User
      edited September 2020
      Same here. The Tier 6 Promotional Ship Choice pack are not showing the La Sirena and the Inquiry-class.
      Post edited by captnharlock on
    • tek#2957 tek Member Posts: 40 Arc User
      edited September 2020
      How do you get access to Tribble?
    • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
      edited September 2020
      I noticed two changes in this build which you may not be aware of:

1. When you highlight text in the chat window to copy it to your clipboard, the game now removes the spaces between the channel name and the message and between the timestamp and the channel name. For example, messages copied and pasted from the chat window used to look like this:
      [9/3 10:25] [System] Test

Now, they look like this:
      [9/9 7:58][System]Test

2. In the Gameprefs.Pref file, the capitalization of "PrefEntry" has changed. Now, it's "Prefentry". See the examples below.

Old Entry:
      	PrefEntry DisableAutoHail 1

New Entry:
      	Prefentry DisableAutoHail 1

Waiting for a programmer ...
      qVpg1km.png
    • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
      tek#2957 wrote: »
      How do you get access to Tribble?

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Tribble_(server)