test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Galactic Red Alert shown as already completed

caparzoukcaparzouk Member Posts: 41 Arc User
The new Red Alert event starting today is showing as already completed, and only gave the option for the dilithium reward, and not earning progress toward another Ultimate Tech Upgrade & Spec point. Is this intentional or a bug?
1e04d86e1d98ada86a1f0a3e985dd642.jpg

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    Working as intended for me on PC. Can you supply a screen shot. I suspect on console this is a bug.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    Update ... There has just been a tweet that they are aware of the event not functioning correctly on console and are investigating.
  • pthe5#2621 pthe5 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    The same problem is on Xbox with the red alert event. It starts directly completed and begins with the first bonus dilithium gain
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Par for the course with Cryptic pushing broken event after broken event.
  • kkro#3708 kkro Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still not fixed ! Whats the status ?
  • caparzoukcaparzouk Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Well, now it's working again, but didn't count my progress this week, saying it is 0/5 with 9 hours til i i can go again, and it's only running until 10th September...this is getting a bit annoying now...
  • kkro#3708 kkro Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    this is a joke !
    Agreed, i submitted a ticket and provided a screenshot so will wait to see if they will either extend the event or provide the reward because if it had been working, i would have done it by now, as i was still completing the event daily requirement regardless.
  • picard99picard99 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    I was at 4/5, now 1/5, Thanks >:)
  • edjee#2373 edjee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The same thing happened to me. I went from 4/5 to 1/5 There isn't enough time left to complete the event now.
  • ethan#2707 ethan Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Back to square one for me and a few fleet friend's except one was able to get it yesterday.
  • otawo99otawo99 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    When it started out it was already completed for me. I figured it was because the last time we had this event type I completed it. Now I feel jiped. I would have liked to get that upgrade token.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    The event has been extended, allowing us to properly complete it.
    ...except mine still just shows as Bonus Dilithium!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    Mine showed as bonus dilithium to start off with, now its showing progress to the reward, saying that it will expire in 22hr 26mins, and all i got from my ticket was a thank you for letting us know, we'll pass it on, and then they closed it.