test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon neghvar and d7 glitch

wag61283wag61283 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
Some of the Klingon ships are glitch missing parts of the ship or like they are permanently cloak or invisible

Comments

• darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    You may not have read the patch notes. They did some changes to some of the looks of the Klingon ships and that you should visit the Ship customization Officer and bring the ships up there and that should fix the graphic glitches with existing models.
  • wag61283wag61283 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    First I had read the patch notes but nothing had been said about having to visit the shipyard to fix any visual glitch. If they had would not post mentioning it. Will try now so thanks for the additional info
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    While the patch notes did not say to visit the KDF shipyard, it did say to ready your ship, go to the ship customization screen, and apply the template. So it was in the patch notes. One of the ship customization screens is on ESD for Fed, the shipyard for KDF, and ESD for Fed-Romulans or New Romulus for Romulans.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    wag61283 wrote: »
    First I had read the patch notes but nothing had been said about having to visit the shipyard to fix any visual glitch. If they had would not post mentioning it. Will try now so thanks for the additional info

I wasn't trying to be critical of you, after all how many actually read patch notes, it's a bit like expecting guys to read the instruction manuals before assemble or using a map while traveling, some do, but many more don't.

I was simply trying to point you to the patch notes in case you are one of the ones that don't read them i wasn't trying to insinuate anything. And as sthe91 has already pointed out, that information is in the patch notes. I hope that it did sort things out for you and for any others that may be suffering the same issue.

At least you can play the game for me it is impossible as it is so laggy it takes nearly 1.2 mins to fire a torpedo assuming there is still something to shoot when it finally does fire.