test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC and Console Patch Notes for 9/8/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited September 2020 in Release Notes
Star Trek Online will have maintenance on all platforms today, 9/8, at 7am PT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours for Console and 2.5 Hours for PC. You can find the patch notes here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11478063
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,478 Arc User
    Some decent fixes in there. Also, our console brothers...

Welcome to the Klingon Civil War
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • cosminciuc#5570 cosminciuc Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    No fix for the "Map Transfer Failed" error shown during the "Temporal Ambassador" mission?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    No fix for the "Map Transfer Failed" error shown during the "Temporal Ambassador" mission?

This is something that has been an issue for over 5 years. From what I got from other players on Reddit it is because too many other players are trying to reach the same map at the same time as you.

This from Reddit relating to same issue but trying to reach DS9 .....

TheSajuukKhar
    1 point
    ·
    2 years ago
    Too many people are online at once trying to go to DS9 or other game maps so the game is basically dropping anything it can't handle causing map transfer failures.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    I hope we get our Romulan reputation back, even though it is not listed in the patch notes.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Still can't buy Qal'Dun frigates despite having both the T6 and T6F Vo'quv unpacked because it says it requires the T5 Vo'quv. Bug link.

"to only be available in the Z-Store while on a Ground Map. " You mean the C-Store.

"Resolved an issue which prevented Jem’Hadar Attack Ship carrier pets from launching from the Jem’Hadar Vanguard Support Carriers." Good fix.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    Thanks for the fixes, Cryptic! Also, welcome console brethren to House Divided and Year of Klingon Part 1.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • auriga#1971 auriga Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Honestly, it would have taken as much time as copy/pasting the link to just copy/paste the notes, or learn to create a link that doesn't port you out of Arc into your internet browser.

Only official account that has no freaking idea how to use it's own browser, and has to be the one from the guy posting the patch notes....
    So that's run its circle then, going from Z-Store to C-Store and now back to Z-Store.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
  • robertjenkinsrobertjenkins Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    is the Inquiry class bugged? can't seem to find it on the exchange to buy outright.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    is the Inquiry class bugged? can't seem to find it on the exchange to buy outright.
    The boxes are showing up as bound to character, so no one can trade them.

This bug has shown up a few times in the past with other items(assuming it is one)

Just announced via twitter.....

Star Trek Online
    @trekonlinegame
    ·
    19m
    Captain's: The Inquiry Prize packs are currently character bound, but that is a bug. This will be fixed ASAP.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I was expecting a bit more of that museum. Like maybe a reuse of the Utopia Planetia map, or the Memory Alpha map...
    I guess the good news is that there wasn't much time spend on a once-a-year feature with limited replayability. I hope that means more KDF content soon?
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • robertjenkinsrobertjenkins Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    well bummer.... thanks for the replies
  • time2walktime2walk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I was kind of hoping that the Boreth issue with the Afterlife mission would get fixed, but perhaps it's on the next one. Thanks for the update!
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    "to only be available in the Z-Store while on a Ground Map. " You mean the C-Store
    Actually the "C-Store" is the Zen store, and should be called the Z-Store.
    The minimap button you press to open it is labelled "Z-Store", which is what I've been calling it since it was renamed all those years ago...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    "Connection to server timed out" 5 times in the past 10 minutes. Fix your "patch".
  • eisenzahnneisenzahnn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    ive had "connection to server timed out" about 8 times on each pc and ps4. both systems seem unable to play the game. I cannot even log in at all.
  • eisenzahnneisenzahnn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    any indication of when things will be back online?
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    It looks like since the Patch the Buyout Option for the Red Alert went missing.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    ltminns wrote: »
    It looks like since the Patch the Buyout Option for the Red Alert went missing.

Could really use a buyout option since I didn't even see the red alert being a 5 day event, but never saw it ever.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I saw it yesterday before the Patch. Started at 1,000 Zen decreasing by 200 each day completed.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.