test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else with GameServer Down?

Comments

• nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    velqua wrote: »
    Can't believe it's this bad. Wonder what's going on.

Shoe string budget coming back to haunt the games I'm guessing.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    tasshena wrote: »
    ...They posted on twitter 8 mins ago, they're aware of the issue.​​

Being, "aware of the issue" isn't the same thing as correcting it. Not snapping at you, tasshena. Irritated with Cryptic.
    This male bovine solid biological byproduct type of stuff goes on regularly with Cryptic lately.

How about they post something here on the "Official Forums" first? Instead of running off to Twitter, FB, Vine, or whatever the current flavor of the day is for InterWebs apps?
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Cryptic: "Lets offer discounts but then send the hamsters home early."

J/K

Anyway, It's not letting me into Neverwinter either, and I cannot sit here and keep clicking "Log In" over and over all night. so I just hope they extend the sales and the event for a day, because I could not get anything done...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    A remind to Cryptic, feed your hamsters more than once a month, yo.... :(
  • lordkerdochlordkerdoch Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    tasshena wrote: »
    ...They posted on twitter 8 mins ago, they're aware of the issue.​​

Being, "aware of the issue" isn't the same thing as correcting it. Not snapping at you, tasshena. Irritated with Cryptic.
    This male bovine solid biological byproduct type of stuff goes on regularly with Cryptic lately.

How about they post something here on the "Official Forums" first? Instead of running off to Twitter, FB, Vine, or whatever the current flavor of the day is for InterWebs apps?

And by lately, I am guessing you mean the last couple years lol.

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2020
    Is it now back up, or at least seems to at launcher connection screen... ...but then disconnected again. *sigh*

Problems connecting to Account Server again, despite launcher claiming it online.

"There was a problem communicating with Perfect World Entertainment"
    0zxlclk.png
  • devencombsdevencombs Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    The game client shows green, so why does it keep disconnecting?
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    So far i have had issues for 45 minutes. A friend of mine now has to redo a mission cause she is afraid that the mission wont let her complete cause she got kicked out like .5 seconds right before it was going to end after answering the last prompt. For me it has now been going on for 2 solid hours it started around 8:40 PM EST! and still happening to this minute. I went on to just collect EC from duty officer sales and got kicked after the 2nd of 10 people. I GIVE UP!
    Try again tomorrow.
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • mardok4mardok4 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Yep same for me. Can't stay connected when i do actually connect to the game.
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    I can stay connect for a few minutes, and then poof--Server Not Responding. The servers need more love!
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • megainexoros#5925 megainexoros Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    My chars are in purgatory... Can't stay logged in long enough to save them. Wee! 2 mins max, then I get das boot.
    edited September 2020
    Last messaged reported by Client was:

Unable to connect to account server (3)

Yet when client does launch, it seems to take forever connecting to Login Server.

Cause it reports connection to Login Server timed out.
    0zxlclk.png
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    I just tried to get on just now. No dice. Just Unable to connect to account server. The account server is down for the count. 1, 2, 3. *Knockout*

Edit: Just tried again and am now getting the patch.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    Can't even log in...server is green and just loops for me.

I guess they will need to extend the EXTRA day for the Star Trek Day and the Sales for another 24hrs? It's broken.
    edited September 2020
    First time, I've logged in now. But then got SNR error and was booted.

Connection to the server timed out.

Also getting this sometimes when loading the website.

9iyL4ld.png

@ambassadorkael#6946
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
    edited September 2020
    Seems STO now claiming it back online.

https://twitter.com/trekonlinegame/status/1303512158970327041

But BOOTED yet again.

Connection to server timed out.
    0zxlclk.png
    just got kicked back off here.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    everyone who logs in should just get auto complete for 1 nights worth of the event...
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Logged in, got the Patch Screen and then got into game. Tried to run the Featured TFO and got SNR'd /DC'd right as the Briefing Timer went to 0.0.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
    need more hamster food here, STAT.
  • methalis2003methalis2003 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Logged in 3 times, kicked 3 times.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    I have been trying to get stuff done now going on an hour and 20 minutes, NOT GOOD!.
    A friend doesnt even know if the game will give her credit for her missions cause it kicked her just before the last prompt completed in the mission. SHE IS NOT HAPPY!
    One can log in, and then get kicked for doing anything at all in game, and then get server kicked for it. the servers are unstable tonight.
  • starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    Give us free ships or a free token completion for this failure. Time to invest on those servers with all that money gained by lockboxes and ship sales :)
    Logged in 3 times, kicked 3 times.

Yea seems consistent with my attempts as well.
    0zxlclk.png
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    ceesay09 wrote: »
    u made your money today so get new servers ..

*PWE* made money today. Cryptic might get crumbs...if anything at all. That's the problem with these giant holding venture-capital firms. The companies they buy they ultimately bleed dry...then discard their remains and move on to the next promising company. And I doubt Cryptic owns anything it has produced or created over its life, so it's essentially a labor camp for whichever venture-capital firm currently owns it and everything the 'employees' create or produce.

Sounds like EA games.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • devencombsdevencombs Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    "Thank you for contacting Starfleet Technical Support. Your subspace transmission is very important to us and will be answered in the order it was received. You are user number '203' in queue. Please pay attention to our menu items as our options have changed. For issues with ship sensors, press or say, 1. For issues with ship weapons, press or say, 2. For issues with engineering, including, the warp core, plasma distribution manifold, and shield systems, press or say, 3. If you are having issues logging into an LCARS workstation or if you have forgotten your password, press or say, 4. For any other issue, please stay on the line, and a technician will be with you shortly." TNG holding music
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    ceesay09 wrote: »
    u made your money today so get new servers ..

*PWE* made money today. Cryptic might get crumbs...if anything at all. That's the problem with these giant holding venture-capital firms. The companies they buy they ultimately bleed dry...then discard their remains and move on to the next promising company. And I doubt Cryptic owns anything it has produced or created over its life, so it's essentially a labor camp for whichever venture-capital firm currently owns it and everything the 'employees' create or produce.

Sounds like EA games.

I don't think even EA can reach the level of scam that chinese companies do. China has like, no laws protecting the customer at all.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • tigercatgirltigercatgirl Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Its not just here, on another game my characters on one server have been closed down cannot log in, yet on the one not used much i can still get on.....that was yesterday. The company said IP providers are trying to reroute lines because the schools are all on-line now and they are overloading the USA's network....not sure I believe that one though.
This discussion has been closed.