test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gamma Recruit Day - missed that last 2

drcybertronic5drcybertronic5 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
Hello, I like to asked when will the next Gamma Recruit Day will be? I missed that last 2 and I have over 6 Jem'Hadar characters what I love to get the rewards for this event. Please let us know and thanks
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    your guess is as good as ours for the next the time Gamma Recruits are available.

keep in mind the event does not need to be on for you to earn the rewards as long as you have the device from the event you can still earn the rewards.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • drcybertronic5drcybertronic5 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    No I never receive a device for my Jem'hadar characters. So I guess I have to wait for 3rd Gamma Recruit Event to get these rewards
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    No I never receive a device for my Jem'hadar characters. So I guess I have to wait for 3rd Gamma Recruit Event to get these rewards

yeah, sadly cryptic doesn't seem to like doing reruns for recruits so god only knows when that'll be.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,430 Arc User
    Each of the recruiting events was intended as a one-shot thing. Years later they did run Delta again though, and Gama was run a year or two after the initial event as well. The devs have not said anything about running them ever again except for answering questions about them returning with a reluctant and vague "maybe".
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,498 Arc User
    It's worth remembering that aside from some trait upgrades (that you might never use), none of the account-wide upgrades are more than "nice to have."

Marks, dil = you can earn them by playing. The rep gear upgrade from VR to UR = it just saves you some phoenix tokens.

They're definitely nice to have, especially if you have a lot of characters that can use them. They aren't so nice that you have to be depressed about missing them.
  • bucklerpwbucklerpw Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Do another Gamma/Delta Recruit event.
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,772 Arc User
    I thought only Delta Recruits was done twice, as far as I know Gamma Recruits was a one time thing.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    There's the Gamma Recruitment Event, there's the Delta Recruitment Event which both of those have been re-ran twice(?) maybe Delta a third, then there's the infamous Temporal Agent Recruitment Event that is often requested since only offered once(?) & Cryptic shys away from & WON'T re-run for players given previous participants some significant benefits.

I think ideally, & more automated, it would be great for Cryptic to set-up each account to be able to re-rerun those Recruitment Events once maybe twice a year per the player's choosing of when.

Have a 1-&-done token like an Exp booster pop-up in the C-Store Promotions, the tokens won't accumulate so no hoarding, then when at whatever designated time set by Cryptic one of the Recruitment tokens appears & a player can decide when to use it then wait another 6 or 12 months till another would appear if wanted to create another Recruitment toon. Cryptic could set a timer to have all 3 Recruitment tokens appear or stagger them at different times.
    Post edited by foppotee#4552 on
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    nightken wrote: »

yeah, sadly cryptic doesn't seem to like doing reruns for recruits so god only knows when that'll be.

Yes I wait years now for temporal recruit, the only I missed
  • kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    lordmerc22 wrote: »

Me too. I'm saving my last open character slot for a temporal recruit if they ever rerun it.

• smi3thsmi3th Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    I missed all three and would definitely create new characters to utilize each one. I would like to see each event re-run.

Perhaps Lifetime members could get the chance to re-do these?

Or perhaps something that appears in an infinity box or phoenix pack that allows you to start a character with one of these?
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,430 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    kaosbain wrote: »
    lordmerc22 wrote: »

Me too. I'm saving my last open character slot for a temporal recruit if they ever rerun it.

I have been waiting a long time for Temporal recruit to come back too having missed it by only a day or so back when it ran.

I have a number of Delta recruits, one of them is my current "main", along with one Gamma that I never use and am probably going to delete soon since I have no interest at all in running Jem'Hadar (if Vorta were available in the "Dominion" faction and therefore eligible for Gamma Recruits it would be a different story, in fact I have several Faux-Vorta flying the Dominion temporal paperclip ship) and only use the meat-droid for space and passive awards for my usable characters on the account.

It would be great to have the full set of recruits (or at least the Temporal and Delta which I would actually play anyway).
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    I thought only Delta Recruits was done twice, as far as I know Gamma Recruits was a one time thing.

It did get a re-run after the initial release, surprising at the time; but a second Gamma Recruitment event definitely occurred.
This discussion has been closed.