test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What would you like to conclude the Lohlunat festival?

13»

Comments

• jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    I would like Q to show up and winterize the whole Summer Resort map and have a special Q Risan Winter event with Snowboards, building snow people, ice skating races, and a gun that projects an ice path in front of us to slide through the Biathlon hoops.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    All you're saying is that some people brought alts. Which people and which alts. As far as I know peter, cold, jon and rattler have no need to use alts, as they are like me and speak their minds.
    Full disclosure: I do have two other accounts, DeaconBlues and JRS253. They exist because I was testing some things with the Champions character creator that had to occur before the first character on the account reached level 10. However, I never post under those accounts, only play, and the closest I come to "trolling" on there is the creation of Tovan Khev, currently commanding RRW Tovan Khev XVI (although he just commissioned his new Risian ship, RRW Tovan Khev XIX).

(His bridge crew consists of Tovan Khev2, Tovan Khev3, Rinna Khev, and Rinna notKhev - she's a Reman.)

I maintain the accounts because I like playing the game, and I like seeing how missions can unfold differently based on the different abilities you can bring to bear. A Fed cruiser handles missions differently from a Bajoran interceptor, and very differently from a Klingon BoP or a Romulan Warbird. (Using the cloak on the Tiercel-class shuttle, for instance, really simplifies things when you're raiding that abandoned Romulan base that Obisek has taken over.)
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    echatty wrote: »
    All you're saying is that some people brought alts. Which people and which alts. As far as I know peter, cold, jon and rattler have no need to use alts, as they are like me and speak their minds.
    Full disclosure: I do have two other accounts, DeaconBlues and JRS253. They exist because I was testing some things with the Champions character creator that had to occur before the first character on the account reached level 10. However, I never post under those accounts, only play, and the closest I come to "trolling" on there is the creation of Tovan Khev, currently commanding RRW Tovan Khev XVI (although he just commissioned his new Risian ship, RRW Tovan Khev XIX).

(His bridge crew consists of Tovan Khev2, Tovan Khev3, Rinna Khev, and Rinna notKhev - she's a Reman.)

I maintain the accounts because I like playing the game, and I like seeing how missions can unfold differently based on the different abilities you can bring to bear. A Fed cruiser handles missions differently from a Bajoran interceptor, and very differently from a Klingon BoP or a Romulan Warbird. (Using the cloak on the Tiercel-class shuttle, for instance, really simplifies things when you're raiding that abandoned Romulan base that Obisek has taken over.)

Hey, i too have a Tovan Khev!... you seem to think that everyone can have a Tovan?.. Well, my Tovan is better than yours! :lol:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Why do we need an event for an EVENT?!? Seriously is not the none stop events not enough anymore? We need stacking events?
    Consider it Generation Entitlement striking again.

What I would like to see, at least for the summer/winter events would be to have an "Opening" and "Closing" Ceremony. every year it can be in a random time zone so it doesn't favor US/EU/Asia. or I suppose it could be at the appropriate time in each zone, not sure how that could be coordinated. have a voice actor do an announcement with a "let the games begin vibe. attendees can get a special title and accolade. "I survived Risa 2021" I survived the Snowborg Queen 2021" nothing material but would still be exclusive
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    the closest I come to "trolling" on there is the creation of Tovan Khev, currently commanding RRW Tovan Khev XVI (although he just commissioned his new Risian ship, RRW Tovan Khev XIX).

LOL! I consider that funny, not trolling.

I have 14(?) characters -- too lazy to log in and count. I wanted all 3 careers for all 3 original factions (Fed, Rom, KDF) then added Jem'Hadar, TOS, Discovery captains.

They fly different ship types, builds, energy types, etc. since as you say they play differently.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    everyone on risa at the moment the event is over sees evertything dissolve and the holodeck grid appear...
    Spock.jpg

This discussion has been closed.