test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which Badge would you like to see in Star Trek Online?

slugisslugis Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Which Badge would you like to see in Star Trek Online?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Which Badge would you like to see in Star Trek Online? 11 votes

Future Imperfect Badge
45% 5 votes
Discovery Enterprise Badge
27% 3 votes
Visitor Badge
18% 2 votes
Discovery season 3 Badge
0% 0 votes
La Sirena Badge
9% 1 vote

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    All the badges.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    westmetals wrote: »
    re: the Future Imperfect... I actually did know what they look like, I had just mis-remembered them as already being in game, which I guess they're not.

The closest we have to the FI badge would probably be the Discovery badge. Its the only one that shows rank on said badge right now.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    I don't really care to be honest.

There's enough choice already if you'd ask me. It's not like you see the badge on your character very often anyway, since you'll mostly be looking at his back (and a bit down apparently for those playing female characters, as they have said to explain their choice to play them ;) ).
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    H3257-L45061720.jpg

>:)
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • redeyedravenredeyedraven Member Posts: 1,297 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    All the badges.

This, really.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    A cardassian badge.
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    I'd like shoulder badges that identify BOFF specialties, like "Pilot Wings" worn by RAF and RN pilots, for example, or the "Dolphin" badge that denotes a submariner. I'm sure something appropriate could be dreamed up for STO specialities.
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Hopefully we'll get the Discovery Enterprise badge when/if we get the revised uniforms.

YES!
    The Kelvin badge would have made a good stand in until then, but its locked to the Kelvin uniform. Until then... pretty much a gold S31 badge is the closest we can get unless you're fine with the larger stock STO badge.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,500 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ

Seriously though, any additions to the stock of space Barbie tailor options are welcome, though personally I don't have any use for those particular badges myself, and there is no option for "no preference" so I didn't vote.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »
    A cardassian badge.

ummm...im sure they have one already. i think it was a special event with winter if i recall? or was it during the initial virus redoo for the winter event?
    There definitely wasn't one not even then.

• paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    What about a medical variant of the default odyssey badges? we have Science, Operations, Engineering and a blank one for 25th century uniforms.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    thats hilarious.. Majel, Leonard,and Gary Lockwood.. and then reunited in Star Trek Nice find!

and maybe a smiley button for a combadge
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
This discussion has been closed.