test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Evil Lorca's Armor Reclaim Bugged [Ticket no. 135119]

decanus1decanus1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
As requested by GM Mavis i am posting here following our conversation about the Evil Lorca's Armor(or Terran Guerilla Combat Armor) being bugged and only being claimable by the character to initially purchase it from the Zstore but then not being reclaimable by either the purchasing character or any alts regardless of faction or origin. the item doesn't appear in either dil reclaim tab, the new journal reclaim tab and the Zstore gives an error when trying to reclaim( i guess this is due to the included Ultimate upgrading being a once per account item) and the uniform aspect of this armor is only unlocked on the character to initially buy the armor(i presume this is due to the costume part being unlocked on first equipping the armor).
If anymore information is needed i can update this post. thanks for all help given

Comments

• btgbullseyebtgbullseye Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Sounds like this issue may be similar to mine, and this one... https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1254545/mudds-store-geordi-hologram

Several items from Mudd's store are not reclaimable on anything but the original purchasing character. This is actually something new, as I have claimed all of my Mudd purchases except the newest one (TOS bridge crew holograms) on several characters, yet now all but 4 unpurchased ships are no longer even visible in Mudd's store. The only way I found them was to look in the "new" section of the store, and those don't show the product info, or allow purchase/reclaim.
  • mysonne1mysonne1 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Having this issue right now. Sept 1st
  • ravenheartscravenheartsc Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have been fighting this since May. Nothing done, even the character unlock that was promised in a back and forth with Arc Support hasn't come through. This is theft, pure and simple.