test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Incorrect Menu description and taking a long time to update

I had an issue purchasing a Engineering console from the Discovery rep store for resistance with Hull cap bonus. I looked at the list and purchased one for 19,125 refined dilithium based on the item description. As it turns out the description was wrong in the menu compared to in my inventory. The one I brought had the critical chance modifier, not the hull capacity modifier. I purchased a Bellum Triburnium Alloy MkXII engineering console, but I actually needed the Pax Triburnium Alloy MkXII engineering console.

This is obviously the same menu issue that has been a problem in game for ages, but just worse in this instance. The description takes over 30seconds to update and correct itself, and because of this I purchased the wrong console and lost a good chunk of refined dilithium. All in game store menu descriptions are either wrong or some like this taking ages to update.

Comments

• awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    this was reported like 6 months ago by many people when it first started after an update, but since we have a community manger that does not want to do his job and report issues we will probably never get this fixed unless they have the same issue on the pc when he decides to report it for the pc.
    when ever reporting bugs on console all we ever hear is crickets