test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

C-Store Suggestion(s)

psytce0002psytce0002 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
Devs, (or someone who can get this to them)

With all the "New" ships that are becoming available for us to purchase (Event ships & such), is there a way to have them appear as "Purchased" or "Unavailable" if the person already has it?
Example: I own the Risian Corvette from a Summer event (last year I think). This ship is available to all of my Characters, yet in the C-Store it is showing as available to purchase. I would like to be able to see just the ships that I don't already have available (for my account) to claim for completing an event, since all of these are already available to me. Now Lock box or Lobi ships that I only have on one Character, yes I want that available. But if I already have the ship available to me by completing an event it would be nice if they were marked as "Unavailable"...

Does anyone else have any suggestion for improving the C-Store? .....

Just a suggestion.
Thanks for listening!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    there is a filter to turn off what you have bought
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Standardizing ship class names, including adding the actual class names to Starfleet ship-type-names (i.e. "Arbiter Battlecruiser" rather than just "Battlecruiser").... not only in the CStore but also tooltips, shipyard menu and Admiralty cards, would be a good idea.
    some of the older ships are 2 or more classed tied to them, so which one to use there then, for example the Constitution refit shares the slot with the Excalibur and Vesper classes, all being under "cruiser" and seeing as they're statwise identical and only difference is the skin I don't see why we should bloat the UI by splitting the category.

And the Connie isn't the only one with more then 1 identical option, I suspect the reason the DSC ships have their class name in the store UI is because it's 1 ship per slot so you can fully name the class because there is just 1 class with that set of stats.
  • psytce0002psytce0002 Member Posts: 157 Arc User

Only if you have bought them from the C-Store, not if you got them free in game. I'm looking to have one that you already have gotten in game from showing up as being available. The Risian Corvette from last years Summer Event is available to buy in Mudds Market, but I already unlocked this ship for all my characters so don't need to buy it from the C-Store, but it shows as available to purchase. It makes no sense to buy it from the C-Store because I already have it in game. I would just like these to be marked as purchased.

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,997 Arc User
    psytce0002 wrote: »

Only if you have bought them from the C-Store, not if you got them free in game. I'm looking to have one that you already have gotten in game from showing up as being available. The Risian Corvette from last years Summer Event is available to buy in Mudds Market, but I already unlocked this ship for all my characters so don't need to buy it from the C-Store, but it shows as available to purchase. It makes no sense to buy it from the C-Store because I already have it in game. I would just like these to be marked as purchased.

The Corvette from the Summer Event is a T5, The one in Mudds Market is a T6.
  • darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

Last year's Summer Event released the T6 Risian Corvette.

I'll rephrase the 2018 was a T5.
    westmetals wrote: »

I'll rephrase the 2018 was a T5.

Wrong on both counts. The original (T5) corvette was from the 2013 Summer Event (back before T6 existed; all the seasonal event ships since Delta Rising have been T6). And the one in Mudd's is the 2019 event's T6 corvette. (It was placed there instead of the Epic Phoenix store.)

Hence the complaint: if you earned the corvette via the 2019 event, it still shows as purchasable in Mudd's even though you got the exact same ship for free.

I know. Reading in the early hours of the morning is not a good idea. Read the 3 as an 8
This discussion has been closed.