test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Egg-Deficit Continues...

jenicazarinajenicazarina Member Posts: 78 Arc User
I do horga'hn run after run after run and rarely ever do I ever see an egg.

So how about maybe next year you offer us an egg-procurement enhancing tribble??

I'm sure it'd be worth... something?
Resistance is never futile!

800S3a8.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• alysvanyaalysvanya Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    samething is happening to me. I haven't found a single egg since the first week of the summer event. I check every spot before collecting the 10th horga'hn and nothing. feels like a bug or something.
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    alysvanya wrote: »
    samething is happening to me. I haven't found a single egg since the first week of the summer event. I check every spot before collecting the 10th horga'hn and nothing. feels like a bug or something.

Wait. You can see if there is an egg before collecting it? How have I never known this?!

This year I have gotten 2 eggs, but that is normal for me. I had just purchased them in the past if I really wanted more.
  • darknovasc01darknovasc01 Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    If you do not have auto loot turned on, you will see the contents, as normal - but in this case you can cancel rather than collecting the favors, and the count will not be updated.

So, if you are on your tenth spot, the other remaining spots will not be removed and you can continue checking them until you choose to accept the items at one.

Also, I have not had any issues finding eggs, but I am rotating characters as they find one and making around five or six runs a day.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    yeah I'd just do more hunts. It's super flaky, one run I did this year I got 3 eggs, but most runs give 0.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • redeyedravenredeyedraven Member Posts: 1,297 Arc User
    Mh. For the last several years I had really bad luck with those too, but I remember the year the bird-eggs were new, they were actually a lot more common. Perhaps it just feels that way now in retrospect.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I have gotten more this year than ever before.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    I love the thread of discussion, cause like most, I really love it when I find an egg.

Still I notice some character can play Horga'hn Hunt several hours, one every hour and not find an egg. Then another might find 1 or even 2 every 3-5 Hunts. It's no guarantee though, and the chances aren't great.

So for a few toons I've even purchased a few for 150 favor's. Still I think the egg's are precious, as I'm sure many do!

Would love a new pet offered as well...
    0zxlclk.png
  • pet1e86pet1e86 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    I have too more eggs than I know what to do with, have about 30 after I've raised qm1 of each bird to max
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    Would love a new pet offered as well...
    One thing that got mentioned long ago is that the ONLY birds we can get are mutants. We can't get the basic wild species as pets.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited August 2020
    Hehe... I hate the Mutant Birdies, with their long Peacock Feathers, so I only raise Birdy's with Common Science Officer's. If I'm trading for marks then I'll let them mutate. :)

Still I'd love to see a new Pet Introduced.
    0zxlclk.png
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    I like the mutant birds myself. But to each their own.

Maybe a new Risian DOFF that, when slotted, give a better chance of getting an egg. Because I prefer to have my risian tribble active rather than any other.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    All my Risian Birds go direct into the blender. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Well, today during a hunt one of mine found two eggs and another found one egg during that run. Usually one or two of the four I take through only find one, sometimes one toon finds one egg and usually I find none.

Not complaining.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    This year is the first one in which I have not "wanted" eggs to convert to marks for a rep project. So naturally, this is the first year I have found plenty of them!
    This year is the first one in which I have not "wanted" eggs to convert to marks for a rep project. So naturally, this is the first year I have found plenty of them!

Yea it always seems to work that way, as the RNG god's dictate, still at least your hopefully taking care of the precious eggs!
    ltminns wrote: »
    All my Risian Birds go direct into the blender. ;)

I hope he's kidding about making Parrot Peacock Pie. Risian Pet's seem inspired yet unique to what we have on Earth, similar to Earth Caracal's or Wild Cats, just these are with far longer ears akin to a bunny.

I've always wanted a Risian Bear, perhaps a Sloala. :)

sloala.jpg
    0zxlclk.png
  • darknovasc01darknovasc01 Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    I actually found three eggs on one run today, was quite surprised never having seen more than two in one run in previous years.

I also found one spot with one egg, but no favors at all - not sure if it was a bug or lag (all those shiny new carriers are certainly making it even more fun trying to land on a spot without bouncing around the screen), but I don't recollect ever seeing that happen before.
    strathkin wrote: »
    I've always wanted a Risian Bear, perhaps a Sloala. :)

sloala.jpg
    So cute!!! But you realize that it involves crossing two notoriously slow species into one? I'd expect the tree to grow faster than your sloala! ;)

Yea I was kidding, thought I'd love to see something inspired by a Koala.
    0zxlclk.png
This discussion has been closed.