test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can KDF aligned jem'hadar NOT get the empire defense missions? (kahless expanse, chos nebula etc)

alanya1979alanya1979 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Is it not possible?

Best Answer

Answers

• protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    I'm not seeing the missions from LtC Mara at the challenge floor (or B'Eta in the barracks) on my KDF aligned Jem'hadar but do see them on another KDF toon.

Seems there may be a way to unlock them.

Here's links to two articles that may help -

https://reddit.com/r/sto/comments/bunlbp/kdfjems_still_cant_take_most_dangerous_game/

https://reddit.com/r/sto/comments/58ccxq/unlocking_betas_missions/
  • alanya1979alanya1979 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    thank you.
    Well. My new lvl 10 kdf faction romulan can get the empire defense missions, but my kdf jem'hadar cannot, nor can my new legendary bundle klingon. The legendary bundle klingon toon was played all the way through the tutorial and the episode set that has the attack on mars before using the token to make him lvl 65, and he doesn't get the missions either.

Noticed this back when ViL released, that my kdf jem'hadar couldn't get empire defense missions, and toons i had made at that time but since deleted, both romulan and klingon, couldn't get them either. but now suddenly the new rom toon can. I wish all toons could get the mpire defense missions its the best part of sto.
    Ok i have confirmed that the missions can be shared by a teammate to those who should get them but cannot. A romulan that has them was able to share them with both my kdf jem'hadar and my kdf legendary bundle klingon. Confirmed that via this method kahless expanse can be entered as normal. Do not yet know if turning the mission in puts you back to square 1 or somehow short circuit triggers the mission giver to thereafter had out the missions as normal.