test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

!PC Only! Risa Summer Postcard 2020

salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
edited July 2020 in Ten Forward
PC Only
With the Star Trek Online Risa Summer event starting August 4th. I hereby preview the logo's (watermarked of course) for this year's Risa Summer Postcard. Players can sign up (Between August 4th till TBD) to have their character on a Postcard.

RISA20_v3_Temp_Watermark.png
RISA20_v1985_v2_Temp_Watermark.png

Players can choose for the regular 2020 version or go with the 1985 version in honor of the 35th Anniversary of Back to the Future. After they have chosen (Don't worry you'll get unwatermarked version) I'll make an amazing Postcard with their Character on it, doing activities on Risa

You’ll pick a date plus the logo you want and I’ll pick a time slot since I’m European but we can work that out together. Then we will meet on RISA to make the demo record (you’ll get to pick the location and activity) and once the demo record is done I will make the screenshot and turn it into a postcard. Depending on the complexity of the photo and waitlist it may take up from 12 to 24 hours before the picture is finished.

(And before you ask what BTTF has to do with STO, ask yourself this. What does the Future Flyer have to do with STO)
Remember this is PC Only
Salacnar
=/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
Post edited by salacnar070890 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ragincajun1ragincajun1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    You can add my character Vince Boudreaux for RaginHowardTL Xbox signin, howard.latiolais@camtel.com
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    You can add my character Vince Boudreaux for RaginHowardTL Xbox signin, howard.latiolais@camtel.com

Sorry, I realized late at night and was already in bed that i forgot to mention this is PC Only. As i don't have a console.
    Salacnar
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    I like the first one. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    Putting your own watermark on the property of CBS is begging for a world of hurt... lol.
  • Options
    So, what we gotta do to get one of these?
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    So... Sunday; 09.08. The 85 one; surfing with the BTTF flyer?

Don't kill me, not idea how this works. Not really photo-model material IRL :P
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Putting your own watermark on the property of CBS is begging for a world of hurt... lol.

I have a feeling he did that to prevent other people from just taking the image and making their own without his event.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    rattler2 wrote: »

I have a feeling he did that to prevent other people from just taking the image and making their own without his event.

And second of all, i made most of the logo's, the horga'hn graphic was donated to me by @starfarertheta
    Salacnar
  • Options

We simply meet in-game on Risa and i'll make a demorecord of you surfing around

Cool, also may i ask what your timezone is?.
    i have you set on Sunday 8/9 at 7pm Central European Summer Time
    Salacnar
  • Options

Pick a date somewhere in between August 4th and September 3rd, let me know what timezone your in and i reply to with a time that suits the both of us
    Salacnar
  • Options
    How do we sign up?

Pick a date somewhere in between August 4th and September 3rd, let me know what timezone your in and i reply to with a time that suits the both of us
    Salacnar
  • Options

We simply meet in-game on Risa and i'll make a demorecord of you surfing around

Cool, also may i ask what your timezone is?.
    i have you set on Sunday 8/9 at 7pm Central European Summer Time

GMT +2 uhm... thats CEST too I think. According to that webpage I took a look at just now :) German standard time. :P
  • Options

Will do :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options

So have you picked a date?
    Salacnar
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Totally worth it. Thanks a lot Salacnar! :)
  • Options
    captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    I'm game. Since your UTC+2 (if I read previous posts right) and I'm UTC-4, what's a good time for you, Salacnar, on either this coming Sunday the 16th or the following one on the 23rd? I'm normally up and about by 0900 ET/1500 CEST, if not earlier usually.

The BTTF one you've done up is super nice and has my interest.
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
  • Options
    > @captan2er0 said:
    > I'm game. Since your UTC+2 (if I read previous posts right) and I'm UTC-4, what's a good time for you, Salacnar, on either this coming Sunday the 16th or the following one on the 23rd? I'm normally up and about by 0900 ET/1500 CEST, if not earlier usually.
    >
    > The BTTF one you've done up is super nice and has my interest.

It’s going to be Sunday the 23rd as I’m currently not near my computer for a whole week due to bathroom remodeling, I’m currently staying at my parents place while construction workers 👷‍♀️ work on my bathroom in my rental apartment
    Salacnar
  • Options
    Sounds like a plan. Just give me a holler (@Captain_Zero in-game) if anything changes for you. Appreciate you taking the time to do this for folks.
  • Options

How does this Saturday sound? :o
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    Any particular time you want to shoot for this weekend? Just need to make sure I don't oversleep, lol :p
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    First of all i want to apologize to the people waiting for their Postcards. Last week my bathroom got remodeled which is now done and i am ready to pick up the slack starting Wednesday the 26th.
    Salacnar
  • Options
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    Any particular time you want to shoot for this weekend? Just need to make sure I don't oversleep, lol :p

Sorry for the delay, are you able to go on wednesday the 26th or the last weekend of the summer event?
    Salacnar
  • Options

I replied to you back on the comment you left on my wall but asking here as well, are you ready to go on wednesday the 26th or the last weekend of the summer event?
    Salacnar
  • Options
    captan2er0 wrote: »

Sorry for the delay, are you able to go on wednesday the 26th or the last weekend of the summer event?

Would really depend on what time on the 26th. I'm not off tomorrow/today (depending when you read this, I reckon), so I suppose this weekend would probably be better.

Just shoot me a time for either Saturday or Sunday and I'll try to make it.

• Options

I replied to you back on the comment you left on my wall but asking here as well, are you ready to go on wednesday the 26th or the last weekend of the summer event?

what's a good time for you?
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    I sincerely apologize to you all for missing out on the weekend, it’s just these last weeks we’re very stressful for me and it messed with my plannings, idk how I could ever repay you all for my mistakes.
    Salacnar
  • Options
    I sincerely apologize to you all for missing out on the weekend, it’s just these last weeks we’re very stressful for me and it messed with my plannings, idk how I could ever repay you all for my mistakes.
    Oh don't worry, Risa isn't going supernova in a foreseeable future. How about doing the pictures and stuff just a bit longer after the festival?

No biggy.

Same here, just lemme know when is a good time.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg