test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ba'ul Sentry Vessel bug can't toggle off Sentry Mode and during Sentry Mode can't interact

eragon1392eragon1392 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
I cound't toggle off Sentry Mode after i saw the cutscene of last stage in Badlands Battelzone. I have to go log off to get control back.

my 2. problem with is mode is, i can't interact if toggle on. That means i can't take items, close radation gates in ggx, in Best served cold i can't capture Transporter ...

Comments

• cyphexthekingcyphextheking Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Yeah, having same trouble. Doesnt matter if i use the mode on the specific vessel or just placed the console into an other ship.

It doesnt appear allways, but sometimes..
    Specially inside the patrols this may block you to "complete" the entire mission-finishing..

In most cases just the "turning off" of the mode is buggy. but sometimes it also blocks to being hailed..

I even encountered the case, for example in starbase 1, that i activate the mode, but no sentry vessels appears..

(basically its ment that 10 vessels spawn which creates a circle around you"

So yeah, tried this both on the vessel themselfe, and even on different ships, where i just use the console for its clicky..

Overall it works fine, but yeah, sometimes this bugs appears..
    2ntadi4o8mmx.png
  • cyphexthekingcyphextheking Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    And little addition here too:

Yeah it seems that the bugs are still present, but i noticed a bit less often..

So still not 100% fixed..

And yeah i´ve even figured out what happens if the 10 vessels dont appear..

Like i mentioned:

I even encountered the case, for example in starbase 1, that i activate the mode, but no sentry vessels appears..

(basically its ment that 10 vessels spawn which creates a circle around you)

They DO appear but they spawn sometimes and being stucked inside Starbase 1 (the Object in the Map) and are not able to fly to your position..

The weird thing is, if i toggle off the mode, which basically should remove the vessels from the map, the vessels still stying within SB1..
    It seems they have to be within your shiprange that they can despawn, but as they stuck inside SB1 they "dont get their fly-away" order..

Even more wierd is the fact, if i recall the ships (by activating the mode again) later in the battle ( like in the third battle phase of SB1) , the vessels again "spawn" or "stay" inside SB1 object.. Even if my own position on the map has changed..

So, lot of problems that sometimes appear..

2ntadi4o8mmx.png