test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Empire Defense

sithknights#4591 sithknights Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hey guys,
Does anyone know if the KDF Empire Defense dailies from Lieutenant Commander Mara are still available for new players?
One of my old alts can still access them, but my new lvl 10 toon can't unlock the missions.
Tagged:

Comments

• foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Unless they broke them in the recent updates to low level KDF stuff, they should be there. I think they have to be unlocked first though. I don't remember what does that, but it could be starting with the intro to PVP missions.
  • sithknights#4591 sithknights Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks! There used to be a mission called "Welcoming the Federation", which I did on my old toon at lvl 6. But even at lvl 11, my new toon doesn't get that mission. But I think you're right and its probably a bug. Otherwise, my old toon shouldn't be able to access it at all.
  • sithknights#4591 sithknights Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yeah I heard about that, but these are just standard dailies. KDF equivalent of patrol missions. And if they have been removed to lvl 65, how come my old lvl 13 toon can still access them?
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    I would bet that being that this is the last content from season 1-3 that it will be sunset soon. Which some may disagree but I'd rather see this and pi canis sorties removed and replaced with something up to date that brings it up to speed with the content that is in the game now. Which I assumed for this year of the Klingon they would be doing that and replacing all those empire defense areas with something like the gamma quadrant one with that kind of scaling reward system. Although adding that in and then combine something with it for Alliance based battlezone themes so that there are active things happening in the game but they move around and not tied down to one specific place.
    Oh these are not even from season 1, these are launch content.

I still think they are tied to the PVP repeatable missions though, which as I recall you have to first go into Ker'rat or its KDF only counterpart and play through it to finish the intro mission. I probably have a few characters that I didn't bother to unlock them on, but I don't know which ones.

I guess the question is do you have B'eta's missions unlocked, turret killer, etc.?
    Okay so I looked at this and found a newer character that hadn't done the PVP intro mission and still had these empire defense ones, so I was wrong thinking they were linked.