test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remans / Lib Borg Romulans STILL Don't Have Federation Uniforms

historiphilehistoriphile Member Posts: 36 Arc User
edited June 2020 in Federation Discussion
In a recent Twitch stream it caught several Cryptic devs off guard that Remans and Liberated Borg Romulans still didn't have access to Starfleet uniforms like Federation-aligned Romulans and Jem'hadar have had since last summer. We've received the new stuff since then, like the Picard costumes, but still no addressing of the backlog of other Starfleet uniforms.

I recall inquiring about it last summer time as a bug when I excitedly logged on the day of that update, and couldn't find the new costumes on my Reman. I recall a Cryptic dev answering that costumes have to be updated by species so Remans would come later.

It's been about 10 months since that update for Romulans and Jems. Is it still on the radar for the others?

Comments

• irishhawkdrakeirishhawkdrake Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Two months later and they're still inaccessible. Every-time they stream I go on and try to remind them that this feature is still not available to us!
  • eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    I remember putting in a bug report the day that update dropped, because I saw nothing saying that Remans were locked out of the Romulan updates to those uniforms. I was grateful that the Picard uniforms and Alliance uniforms were available, and to this day my Reman is wearing mostly Alliance (not counting Fleet costumes and Risa swimwear).

Kinda thought maybe it was because there's Reman specific Fed-Ally and Klingon-Ally uniforms that are somewhat distinct from the Fed-Romulan Ally and Klingon-Romulan Ally ones, and maybe that's what tripped up the programming.
    Call me "El," she/her only. I love my wife and I don't care who knows it!