test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Welcome to Phoenix Star Force - We are Recruiting ((FED)(PC))

flygusflygus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Fleet Recruitment
Welcome to Phoenix Star Force

Do you like to play solo? Fed up with fleet invites? Join Phoenix Star Force (FED) and enjoy the freedom to play the game how you like!

We’re a very casual fleet. We don’t have crazy requirements, like number of days to be inactive before being kicked. If we have room in our fleet for you and your alts they won’t get kicked. also no crazy application forms to fill out.

Although we are a new fleet (Now level 19) we are an active group, usually someone is always on. We have loads of projects running, its a great way to earn some fleet credits and be part of a fleet from the very beginning!

You can be as social or antisocial as you like as long as you follow the 3 simple fleet rules,

Rule #1. Have FUN! Remember this is only a game, Play the game how you like as long as you follow Rule number 2.

Rule #2 Treat everyone as you would like to be treated.

Rule #3 Follow Rule 1 and enjoy!

We now have a MONTHLY giveaway!
It can be anything from EC to Master Keys! No targets to hit to be eligible, just click the accept button on the fleet event!

Send me a email in game @flygus if you would like an invite.

Take care and see you in game

Post edited by flygus on

Comments

• Options
    trvoices#3088 trvoices Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi. This sounds like the perfect fleet for me and I'd love an invite! My whole time in game so far has been solo, but it would be nice to team up every now and then with a laid back group of players like yourselves. I haven't seen any of your fleet online yet, so haven't been able to PM you. I'm UK time and @gprich in game. Any other info you want, just let me know :smile:
  • Options
    > @trvoices#3088 said:
    > Hi. This sounds like the perfect fleet for me and I'd love an invite! My whole time in game so far has been solo, but it would be nice to team up every now and then with a laid back group of players like yourselves. I haven't seen any of your fleet online yet, so haven't been able to PM you. I'm UK time and @gprich in game. Any other info you want, just let me know :smile:

Brilliant, I'll keep an eye out for you in game, I'm from the UK as well and should be on this evening.

We are a brand new fleet so our numbers are few but definitely going to grow.

Look forward to seeing you soon.
  • Options
    Looking for a fleet?

Phoenix Star Force is an up and coming fleet you can be proud to apart off, we promote tolerance and acceptance and no hoops to jump through.

Send me an email in game @flygus if you would like an invite.
  • Options
    vikashsing#5219 vikashsing Member Posts: 2 New User
    That's Great.
    http://sattakingking.in
  • Options
    Good News Everyone,

We have unlocked the Tier 1 shipyard, we are currently working on the Tier 1 Starbase and Dilithium mine.

I just want to say a massive thank you for all the hard work that's gone into the fleet already. If you are looking for a new fleet come check us out.

See you in game soon.
  • Options
    Have you been playing solo for a while? interested in joining a fleet but don't want to fill out application forms?

Join other players like you in Phoenix Star Force, just send me a message in game and i'll invite you (@flygus)

No stress no pressure, just enjoy playing Star Trek Online at your own speed.

See you in game soon Captain.
  • Options
    warmonger667warmonger667 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I just sent an email in game! Hopefully you are still recruiting
  • Options
    I just sent an email in game! Hopefully you are still recruiting

Hi, yes we are. see you in game soon :smile:
  • Options
    Have you been playing solo for a while? interested in joining a fleet but don't want to fill out application forms?

Join other players like you in Phoenix Star Force, just send me a message in game and i'll invite you (@flygus)

• Options
    Good Morning, I hope everyone has had a nice weekend :D

Join other players like you in Phoenix Star Force, just send me a message in game for an invite (@flygus)

• Options

Join other players like you in Phoenix Star Force, just send me a message in game for an invite (@flygus)

• Options

We are still growing our numbers and completing projects at warp speed.

If you are interested in joining just get in touch in game.