test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Halo Leeta bridge officer

neutralis424neutralis424 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
The Halo Leeta that I purchased for 800 Zen does not show up on any of my bridges. She will be in the ability bar after I assign her a bridge slot but not on the bridge. Another Tactical Officer that is in my roster will be in her place.

Is it because I'm a Romulan?

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Go to your Duty Officer interface and assign the Department Heads there. If Leeta is one of the two Tactical options, or your First Officer, she should show up somewhere.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    The Halo Leeta that I purchased for 800 Zen does not show up on any of my bridges. She will be in the ability bar after I assign her a bridge slot but not on the bridge. Another Tactical Officer that is in my roster will be in her place.

As far as I know, due to changes they made a while back, no Holographic officers will appear on the bridge.

• neutralis424neutralis424 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Go to your Duty Officer interface and assign the Department Heads there. If Leeta is one of the two Tactical options, or your First Officer, she should show up somewhere.

The only time she will ever show up is when I have her on my away team. I tried making her head Tac, Put her as primary Tac on all of my bridges, I even kicked Tovan to the bottom of my roster list and she won't show up at all.

edited January 2022

As far as I know, due to changes they made a while back, no Holographic officers will appear on the bridge.

I contacted them about it and this is the response I got.

Private Correspondence redacted - rattler
    Post edited by rattler2 on
    I'm bumping this thread cause Leeta still doesn't show up on any of my bridges.
    Bump again...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Posting PMs or e-mails is not allowed on the forums, as they can contain private information. Private Correspondence means private, not public.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)