test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Yesterday war UNLOCKED BUT

Yesterday war at last UNLOCKED but it is bugged, cant end the very 1st mision, when i attempt to board uss Enterprise got message, ADMIN MAP TRANSFER FAILED
Tagged:

Comments

• mooney#3365 mooney Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Same happened to me... created an account just to report it.. On Xbox..
  • hawaiinreaper#1950 hawaiinreaper Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Same issue for me
  • pixma#1867 pixma Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @burstie79 said:
    > It was already reported here:
    >
    > https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1256737/cant-access-yesterdays-war-or-new-story-updates

Sorry to say , one thing is YESTERDAYS WAR BLOCKED and another is the misión is UNLOCKED But with bugs , yesterdays war now is available to be played, but is impossible to Play it, since is broken
  • burstie79burstie79 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    > @pixma#1867 said:
    > Sorry to say , one thing is YESTERDAYS WAR BLOCKED and another is the misión is UNLOCKED But with bugs , yesterdays war now is available to be played, but is impossible to Play it, since is broken

Sorry to say it as well, but no. Not really.
    If you just read the topic, you are right.
    But within that thread is a posting of Ambassador Kael, who asked the community, if it works now for us.
    Everyone after that question reported the „map transfer failed“ issue.
    So we can assume the „map transfer failed“ is already on his screen.
    Especially with the linked tweet by another user.

So my point is not your new thread and without Kael‘s question, I had used it to report the issue.
    My point is the spreading of bug reports.
    The Temporal Ambassador was a huge problem, since the begin of To Hell With Honor and still it is.
    But instead to collect all reports together, there are only reports four to five times a week with a few answers, especially on reddit, which could pretend, it was a small issue. I think, the more the merrier.

So I want to make sure, my posting wasn’t meant as an offense. I just gave you a link to the thread with an official appearance by the CM and the tweet about the devs have a look at the your/our problem.