test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tier 1 through 4 zen ships that I did not own before are unbuyable with Dilithium

xastirxxastirx Member Posts: 71 Arc User
Pretty self explanatory here. Right after the system came back up after the patch ships I did not own like the Gladius (T2 saber refit) or Nebula (T3 science ship) were at first only searchable from the ship vendor. However, I was unable to buy them. Additionally, about an hour later those ships disappeared from all vendors and all menus.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    There is a bug currently. It is mentioned in the thread of Galactic News Network and on Twitter. It came about as a result of a technical issue yesterday and will be fixed when they are able to do so.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • capgeronimoyt#5398 capgeronimoyt Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Will it? It's been 3 weeks and still no fix?
  • xastirxxastirx Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Now it seems all are working in this regard, except the war canoe, I MEAN THE OBERTH.
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    Is there any update on this? It's been 7 months and I can't get the Oberth Light Science Ship although I can get some of the others. It shows in the ship vendor but there is no Zen price but no dilithium price either!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • rc5150420rc5150420 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    yet another example of they say they are doing something to "improve" the game and months later its still not done soon they will say only the ships bought after such and such date can you reclaim for free after that date you have to give up dilithium for
    them even if you already own them