test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume detail

midwayacemidwayace Member Posts: 146 Arc User
Now that the Summer event is here my toon can take off his shirt. Like in real life I like to show off my 6-pack and, so why isn't there an option for my toon to have a ripped abs look? Yes it is vanity and yes I like looking all cut up. This may seem trivial to some of you but working out to the point of having abs is something to be proud of.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    That's funny :D

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,774 Arc User
    Klingons chests are unique, would be badass battling Fek'Ihri shirtless.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I actually would like to have the option for more body hair for both sexes. There has to be an option between plastic mannequin and caitian pig-3.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    I actually would like to have the option for more body hair for both sexes. There has to be an option between plastic mannequin and caitian pig-3.gif​​

not sure arm/leg hair would be visible with STO artstyle (only torso hair for females is something you can't show in Teen rated games). though chest hair for males would be nice.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    There is a chest hair option when choosing to go shirtless with men. I have it o one of my toons.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    edited August 2020
    I also have that one one, but it looks really bad. And I'd love to have some hair on my women.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • midwayacemidwayace Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Yeah but body hair grows in more places than my chest. The amount of hair ought to be adjustable. Especially on the chest, arms, legs, and back (Yes I have enough hair on my back to make Chewbacca jealous)
    That is why it looks so bad, because it's just some sharpie scribbled over the chest of your plastic mannequin.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    midwayace wrote: »
    Now that the Summer event is here my toon can take off his shirt. Like in real life I like to show off my 6-pack and, so why isn't there an option for my toon to have a ripped abs look? Yes it is vanity and yes I like looking all cut up. This may seem trivial to some of you but working out to the point of having abs is something to be proud of.

It's unfair all the sexy outfits are femme only, lets see some manflesh back on the menu!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Who invited the Urukhai? o.O
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Suns out, buns out
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    There seems to be something different with the way swimsuits are implemented in this game. Look at the Transporter effects of Characters when in a swimsuit and compare it to when they are in other Outfits. Same when logging in and out. The swimsuit transports/paints slightly after the Character.
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Who invited the Urukhai? o.O

Lol
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
    I'm four metres tall. Why is my character's heigth limited to a bit over 2?
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Sorry, but you are NOT four meters tall... lol...

That would put you at over 13 feet tall... The tallest person alive right now is just under 9 feet tall...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
    crm14916 wrote: »
    Sorry, but you are NOT four meters tall... lol...

That would put you at over 13 feet tall... The tallest person alive right now is just under 9 feet tall...

CM

Why did you convert to bananas?

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    There seems to be something different with the way swimsuits are implemented in this game. Look at the Transporter effects of Characters when in a swimsuit and compare it to when they are in other Outfits. Same when logging in and out. The swimsuit transports/paints slightly after the Character.

Something similar happens to Romulan skirts, they transport out before the rest of the character does.
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    My main, and several other Captains and Boffs use the Infected Complexion, so it kills me that they have no coverage below the neck. I actively harass Kael on it.

But yeah, given that many of the risen suits show so much, i'm surprised they haven't gone back and added more slider options for it. They have it in champions, the different body sizes and definition, etc, and i would absolutely love if they added more sliders and customization to the whole body rather than just the heads.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    My main, and several other Captains and Boffs use the Infected Complexion, so it kills me that they have no coverage below the neck. I actively harass Kael on it.

But yeah, given that many of the risen suits show so much, i'm surprised they haven't gone back and added more slider options for it. They have it in champions, the different body sizes and definition, etc, and i would absolutely love if they added more sliders and customization to the whole body rather than just the heads.
    Oh the complexion thing gets brought up constantly. The devs have said it's on the to-do list, just not sure where.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • midwayacemidwayace Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Well that's interesting, they have definition sliders on Champions so that tells me they could import the code. Oh by the way the NPC's have 6-pack and players can't? At least my toon got his Summer tan.

Why is the water on Risa only waist deep? Why are there no fish or sharks? Where is the party boat full of Humans? Why can't I use my swimwear on the classic Risa Beach? Finally where's the damn bathroom?
  • captkelly31#5645 captkelly31 Member Posts: 392 Arc User
    Another thing related to this is that the outfit color palates on the STO wiki might need to be renewed.
This discussion has been closed.