test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tailor bug again

benjiz414benjiz414 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
I purchased the enterprise series uniform and the mirror version from the c store after I got paid a few days ago and yet again I'm only able to access half the uniform.
None of the lower sections work on my romulan alien toon. This is the same problem as the other reports I have made in the past so it appears to he most of the c store uniforms.

Comments

• I recently purchased the 21st Century Formal Wear Costume Pack and have not experienced this. Could this mean that the bug only affects duty uniform costume packs?
  • gundamt3#5701 gundamt3 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    not having the issue with missing uniform pieces but.....when i do go into the tailor I can not turn my character as your supposed to be able to do. It zooms in and out but will not turn left or right....

But as far as the missing half of the uniforms, ( i'm assuming ) you are looking under each selection for each piece? ( tight tucked, loose, etc? )
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Tailor and Character Creation are both horrendously slow and unresponsive on PS4 (probably Xbox too).
    I find that the character rotation (in Tailor) doesn't work if you've been playing STO for anything longer than about half an hour!

As for missing costume pieces, they usually will all show up if you select the correct category, but the fact that some parts show in other categories as well, probably leads to the confusion and the impression that parts are missing.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • thinblueline#0868 thinblueline Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Not having the Missing Items bug I have a bug with the bridge officers. When I try to Change some clothing or a piece of clothing for my Bridge Officers like Changeling the com badge or the color and hit save I get a message "You cannot change the species of the character" I am not changing the species of the character just some uniform items.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Not having the Missing Items bug I have a bug with the bridge officers. When I try to Change some clothing or a piece of clothing for my Bridge Officers like Changeling the com badge or the color and hit save I get a message "You cannot change the species of the character" I am not changing the species of the character just some uniform items.
    As a workaround, for the officer you are trying to edit, if you place them on your Away Team, you'll be able to edit them.
    When done, don't forget to put your original Away Team member back.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/