test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to transfer items between characters?

If you want to transfer account bound items on terrible between characters how can this be achieved?

Info: account bank does not work nor can the items be sent by mail.

Comments

• Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    The two Shards (Tribble and Holodeck) aren't connected so mail and account banks won't work between them.

Take what you need with you or transfer multiple characters and try your account bank on Tribble.

Drozana station also has many handy items at a console on the far wall of the main room opposite the bank.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    Yeah there's a reason why Tribble and Holodeck aren't connected (same applied to the Foundry test when Foundry was still a thing) and that reason is that some things are trivially easy to get on Tribble (due players needing access to those things to test them) so if item transfer would work some people could easily get items by getting the items on tribble and then transfering them over.
  • Options
    sacdragonsacdragon Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Account-bound items should be transferrable from within the account shared bank. Otherwise, you are pretty well hosed. I don't have a shared bank space on 2 of my Tribble accounts, and believe me, I know how frustrating it can be.But at least on Tribble, it is nowhere near as bad as on the live server...
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    sacdragon wrote: »
    Account-bound items should be transferrable from within the account shared bank. Otherwise, you are pretty well hosed. I don't have a shared bank space on 2 of my Tribble accounts, and believe me, I know how frustrating it can be.But at least on Tribble, it is nowhere near as bad as on the live server...

The Live Server and the Tribble server are usually on two completely separate code bases. if you need a character to have something - delete the current version you have of said character on Tribble and have the system re-copy him/her/it to Tribble. problem solved.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."