test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thoughts on Risa ground equipment

grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
Hi all,

Hope your Summer Event is going well for you. I was wondering about people's thoughts on any of the Risa ground equipment? Any winners or must have's for that wonderful or masterful ground build?
https://sto.gamepedia.com/Risian_Vendor#Ground_Equipment

Thanks for your time and thoughts.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    the frame is an interesting idea. It's a bit of random chaos though.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    That chaos factor has given me ideas for a character or two, though I am not sure if it would work on any of my current characters so it may have to wait for when I eventually make some new ones.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Graviton Spike is one of the best kit modules you can get for Tactical Captains.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,788 Arc User
    The frame and some modules were interesting enough for me to get it on my Voth engineer.

Not that it's really enjoyable or useful to have with all the pre-placed spam from Obelisks, crystals and Agony turrets that kill enemies before they have a chance to appear when deployed by team mates, making it nearly pointless to try and do anything at all in ground content...

But still, the effects look nice.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    The frame and some modules were interesting enough for me to get it on my Voth engineer.

Not that it's really enjoyable or useful to have with all the pre-placed spam from Obelisks, crystals and Agony turrets that kill enemies before they have a chance to appear when deployed by team mates, making it nearly pointless to try and do anything at all in ground content...

But still, the effects look nice.
    Pair crystals with Borg frame. Each crystal placement is 1/7 for the Borg turret spawn. Ba'ul obelisks just add more stuff.

Oh you meant how to use the Risa kits :p several of them you don't need a target to activate. so you can spam them any time you think enemies are about to spawn.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
This discussion has been closed.