test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Did not receive first cadre of duty officers

2»

Comments

• renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    I have seen it happen where some things were delayed by a level. I would suggest doing more missions and increasing levels to see if that happens here.
    2 in the last 3 days ive done TOS/AOY toon, post going to 2409 and then getting to lvl 11, did not receive initial pack
    did get the mission to go to acd and talk to Lt. chonks, finished mission
    no doffs on either toon

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    I am now level 20, initial duty officers were not added to either of my new people.
    Both the Ferengin and the Orion are without initial duty officer cadre.
  • kcswanson#8077 kcswanson Member Posts: 1 New User
    Was also encouraged to leave a comment by a GM, new account and playing a discovery captain, reached level 11 and completed duty officer mission but was not awarded the initial cadre, at level 30 now, will officers be sent retroactively once but is fixed?
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    They should be. Just keep watching for it.
  • goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Same on my new KDF. I was told I had access to duty officers at 11th but never got the initial batch. I went to the DOFF officer at the Academy but he didn't give them to me either so that's not a work-around for me unless the main officer (the Gorn) isn't the one to talk to. I leveled all the way to 14 and talked to him again but still no love. Luckily I had some doff packs in my account bank and opened those until I had sufficient science officers to do the summer event.

Still, feel like I should have gotten them.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    Don't worry guys, I'm sure it will get fixed before 2027.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.