test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suliban Silik Carrier Battle Cloak Bugged (Video)

millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
edited August 2020 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
EDIT: I originally posted this in the Academy forum, because I wanted to check if it was just me doing something wrong before posting it as a bug. The thread was moved to the bug section, and I didn't want to make duplicate thread since this one was already moved. So I just changed the title and am adding a video.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dq-CgvN_C3k

In the video, I tried to show several ways I was trying to disengage the cloak. Using the button, using the radial menu, using other abilities, changing targets, dropping targets, etc. until the end where I show that interacting with the gathering node was what finally got me decloaked.

The original post is below.

I recently acquired a Suliban Silik Carrier. However, when I use the Battle Cloak while in combat to get away, I'm unable to decloak and continue the fight. I'll press the cloak button again, and even go through the radial menu to toggle it, but I remain cloaked. The "cooldown" timer shows up, so I know it's registering me pressing it, but it just keeps me cloaked. Am I doing something wrong?

The only way I'm able to decloak when this happens, is fly over to a material node and start to gather it. Or I can hope there's something to interact with (like fixing the Borg Ships in the Preying on the Weak patrol). This is my first combat cloak ship, so I'm not sure if there's something different on how it works. On my Cardassian Intel Carrier, it's a normal cloak... and it is easily disengaged by pressing the cloak button again, or using the Gather Intel ability.

I'm a PS4 player if it makes a difference.
Post edited by millefune#8468 on

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    You have posted incorrectly. You should of posted in .... Support....PS4 gameplay bugs
    @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 please move TY
  • millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    Okay, cool beans (or not so cool, since it's a game issue). I wanted to be sure it wasn't just me doing something wrong before reporting it as a bug. Thanks!
  • millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    So... looks like the thread was already moved to the PS4 bugs forum. I went ahead and edited the original post, and added a video. Posting the link here in case it gets skipped over in the old original post.

Video Link