Mayflower class
Armstrong class
Newton class

Answers

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Mayflower class
    Armstrong class
    Newton class

Are they canon? If they are fan creations, they will not unless they make an agreement with the one who has the rights to the ship. Otherwise, it is a no go.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    All to be from the Kelvin timeline. So I would say adding them is NOOOOO as the Kelvin timeline appears to be dead and buried.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Honestly I'd put them more as a maybe rather than shoot them down entirely. If Cryptic can find a way to bring them in, I'm sure they will. But that's the thing. HOW to bring them in.
    eazzie wrote: »
    All to be from the Kelvin timeline. So I would say adding them is NOOOOO as the Kelvin timeline appears to be dead and buried.

We never expected to get the Kelvin herself, let alone the D7. Anything is possible.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)