test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not many consoles for Crtd?

jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
Should I switch to CrtH?

Been looking around for consoles to power boost my CrtD and there doesn't seem to be that many consoles for them and I can only find the ones for CrtH
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    Fleet tactical spire consoles (some of them, check carefully) add critical damage.

Bioneural infusion circuits from the Lobi store adds well over 25% critd after it's been fully upgraded.

The console from the Omega reputation system adds critd. There's a console in the Iconian arc mission 'Butterfly': Temporal Disentanglement Suite. Delphic tear generator adds some critd.

Just the ones I can come up with now, I'm sure there are more.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    Searching "CritD" on the wiki, gives you a list of both chance and severity consoles. (all or some, looks updated.)
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    maina wrote: »
    Searching "CritD" on the wiki, gives you a list of both chance and severity consoles. (all or some, looks updated.)

ok thanks
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,005 Community Moderator
    I will also confirm that the spire consoles (Locators and Exploiters) boot Crt.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.